<NEWS> David Koch dead

Author Topic: <NEWS> David Koch dead  (Read 3393 times)

why is everyone filled with hate, just live your best lives.

why is everyone filled with hate, just live your best lives.
But no one is like me so therefore angery

poured hundreds of millions of dollars to lobby against environmental regulation, estate tax, they were the primary donors to the republican party, lobbied against medicare, lobbied against social security, lobbied against taxes on the rich

they fund multiple organizations that spread blatantly false information and propaganda for oil companies such as pragu, the heritage foundation, etc.

they basically reshaped a decade of american politics, lobbying against anything that would make them less money

they where super against mass transit, the reason americans all use cars these days is because of them, they routinely lobbied against public transport because again: it would make them less money, at the expense of the environment.

they where grade A pieces of stuff and the legacy of their family is horrible

What a jack ass
but I don't know if he really deserves death for that

What a jack ass
but I don't know if he really deserves death for that
he's literally single-handedly responsible for the company that produces insane amounts of pollution and has lobbied for other companies to do the same. if the entirety of the earth's atmosphere literally doesn't become breathable in the next 100 years, it's because of him and people like him.

like dude, I understand he had a family and stuff, but there is no point in pandering fake respect to his family (which runs the business as much as he did) when they are literally destroying the planet we live on for fake tokens whose value is given by the US government

you talk like a gmod darkrp admin lol
lmfao
Oh gee, it's almost like I didn't want a bunch of joke answers and bullstuff, and just wanted a serious answer.

Oh gee, it's almost like I didn't want a bunch of joke answers and bullstuff, and just wanted a serious answer.
(Warning one) Back talking an admin.

(Warning one) Back talking an admin.
whos the admin here now

Basically, you're saying that unless you're dirt poor, with no money to your name, you deserve death.
You clearly no nothing about this man's actual misdeeds, and are just here to let off your envy fueled anger.
stfu hoe. I know what he did and he did all of it because he was rich and wanted to be richer. kissing up to rich people will not make you rich so give it up

You Are All Banned From Speaking
as the server owner I ban you permanently for abusing admin

David koch more like david crotch haha

why are people crapping on bloody jumper. it was a genuine question lmao.

why are people crapping on bloody jumper. it was a genuine question lmao.