Author Topic: Tier+Tactical Kai & Extras (UPDATE 1/9/2020)  (Read 11853 times)

tier 1A still has the unused nailgun firing sound, its dts model (aswell as the nail projectile model), and an entire cs file for it, but it isn't loaded by the server.cs because of the double forward slashes added in the very same line the exec code is in.
This is intentional.

The update has been released. It turned out larger than I expected, check original post for details.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 03:44:34 PM by TheViewer »

frogs weaponry is doodoo bt everything else very good

Thanks for the update! I loved using the impact rifle on Nicepoint's endless zombies, and was wondering where it went. I also loved how you rehashed frog's WW2 weapons.

Bug: The dropped player ammo still remains enabled with $Pref::Server::TT::DisableAmmoItems enabled.

Fix: move lines 1-19 from ammo_unified.cs to the bottom of item_ammo.cs

Bug: The dropped player ammo still remains enabled with $Pref::Server::TT::DisableAmmoItems enabled.

Fix: move lines 1-19 from ammo_unified.cs to the bottom of item_ammo.cs
Dropped player ammo is supposed to be separate from the ammo pickups that show up in the item list and isn't controlled by $Pref::Server::TT::DisableAmmoItems. The name probably isn't clear enough, it should be something like "disable ammo spawns" instead.

Drops are controlled by $Pref::Server::TT::PlayerAmmoDrop, $Pref::Server::TT::BotAmmoDrop, $Pref::Server::TT::PlayerNadeDrop, and $Pref::Server::TT::BotNadeDrop. There's currently no way to disable the datablock itself, but that could be changed.