Is working on a build since 2010 crazy? lol

Author Topic: Is working on a build since 2010 crazy? lol  (Read 1671 times)

My oldest save of this castle I've been making says 2010 on it.

Now it's not like I've been building it for a full 10 years.

Occasionally I take breaks from blockland I think the biggest break I had from blockland was 3 years. I mean currently I haven't played right now for 3 months and when I got on it was just to check something for 2 minutes,

Probably just means you procrastinate a lot or tire out easily after working on the same project for a long time

I've had several projects that have been unfinished for like 3 or 4 years

Just normal human things ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been working on my weaponpack for two years on and off. I've reworked the whole pack like 2 times and the models 3. Currently working on the third set of models. The reason for this is that when I come back to it I can always find flaws to fix so I'm basicaly going backwards most of the time.

I cannot finnish a TDM map for god's sake. You working on your medieval RP for ten years is admirable

Don't worry, it's completely normal

you cant be a good builder in blockland if you dont have like 120943084813 unfinished saves

Totally agree with Masterlegodude on the whole procrastination thing. I’ve had a few builds, one even right now that I’ve been procrastinating on and taken a short break from. I typically only build for maybe 40-60 minutes before getting bored and resuming another time, but damn is it nice when you finally finish something.