Author Topic: what server do you hate  (Read 1724 times)

merps and the same stuff everyone has seen a loving million times.
also tournaments, its just people using the cheap weapons for easy kills

tournaments, its just people using the cheap weapons for easy kills
*cries in landmine launcher*

*cries in landmine launcher*
ive never played your tournaments unless you're scenery

ive never played your tournaments unless you're scenery
*cries in micromissile*

*cries in flamethrower*
sorry but getting killed by some starfish who just spams the cheap ass weapons and then waiting another 30 minutes to play isn't loving fun

you're apparently the only person in the world with this problem because everyone else uses their weapons' tactical advantage to the fullest extent and never run into this issue

MERPs and medrp don't really contribute anything to the server list, freebuilds are sometimes fun but almost always empty and alot of deathmatches are never populated. For no good reason.

merps and the same stuff everyone has seen a loving million times.
also tournaments, its just people using the cheap weapons for easy kills
MERPs and medrp don't really contribute anything to the server list
brother what

first of all i mean the servers we see today are all the same servers we've ever seen. obviously there's going to be completely new and wild gamemodes that come out here and there but other than that everything is just more or less the same. everyone enjoyed/enjoys the servers, but we can all agree and observe that there's been a domino/snowball effect with the decrease in player activity ingame. anyways i digress

i still dont understand this weird stigma on merp. brothers on this game will glorify school shooting/rape rp servers but brothers just cant mind they business making a minibuild. minibuilds were forgetin huge back in the day. merp just took it one step further and added the rp element to it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 05:01:24 AM by Khaz »

brother what

first of all i mean the servers we see today are all the same servers we've ever seen. obviously there's going to be completely new and wild gamemodes that come out here and there but other than that everything is just more or less the same. everyone enjoyed/enjoys the servers, but we can all agree and observe that there's been a domino/snowball effect with the decrease in player activity ingame. anyways i digress

i still dont understand this weird stigma on merp. brothers on this game will glorify school shooting/rape rp servers but brothers just cant mind they business making a minibuild. minibuilds were forgetin huge back in the day. merp just took it one step further and added the rp element to it.
idk man i just dont have the patience for rp's n stuff. the shooting game can be fun if there isn't too much of a wait time because of the action n stuff.

grapple knife
i hate this game because it's often the only option worth joining lol