Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)

Author Topic: Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)  (Read 13539 times)

Fixed and readded some experimental features, streamlined the code. HELP!!!?!?!!!!!

Player_Adventure

Bonus Content: Video. Save.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 05:04:05 AM by tommybricksetti »

THX FOIR MY MIRRORTS EDGE SERVER  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes:

uh, could you at least provide some sort of instruction?

uh, could you at least provide some sort of instruction?
i don't know if this mod is outright broken or what CIA decryption puzzle ass keybind you came up with for simple movement because i swear i'm pressing every possible key on my keyboard to unlatch myself from a ledge when i jump onto it and nothing is happening
legit the only way to remove myself is to delete the brick itself or die

look in any direction and jet to move in that direction

look in any direction and jet to move in that direction
doesn't seem to work, my player just hardly vibrates in place as i move my camera around

i can also confirm that it doesn't seem to be an addon conflict, as i tried on a fresh install and i'm still having the same issue

i am also stuck on the ledge until i ctrlk and climbing doesn't work at all. can there be some keybind to attach to ledge so you dont get stuck to every surface you touch?
apparently both the host and player need to download a script for it to work at all. prob shouldve been more clear
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 09:37:11 PM by 8hbc »

guys its a feature the playertype just has really sticky hands

can u just explain what it features

i am also stuck on the ledge until i ctrlk and climbing doesn't work at all. can there be some keybind to attach to ledge so you dont get stuck to every surface you touch?
apparently both the host and player need to download a script for it to work at all. prob shouldve been more clear
like a specific, different script? i was also having this issue on my own singleplayer game, not another's

yall remember that part of spiderman where his hands kept sticking to everything in sight

like a specific, different script? i was also having this issue on my own singleplayer game, not another's
In the link tommybricksetti posted at the top, there is another link to a support addon called "Move Input Detection" under the Aventure Playertype download
Everyone must install that for the addon to work