Private Beta Add-On Dump

Author Topic: Private Beta Add-On Dump  (Read 9693 times)

Clients

Shader Toggle (Graphics Overhaul Pack) [Gold] [Keybind]

Director Mode (Toggle No HUD GUI) [Silver] [Keybind]

Playertypes

Squid Player (Paint Swimming and Jumping) (Splatoon Pack) [Beta] [RTB]

Physics Jump Player (Roll and Flip Mod) [Silver] [RTB]

Fluidity Player (Mouse-controlled Parkour Mod) [Gold] [RTB]

Fantasy Player (Visual FX and Teleportation Mod) [Beta] [RTB]

Crafting Player (The Last Of Us Mod) [Alpha] [Unstable]

Complexity Player (Brick Menu to Tool Menu Mod) [Beta]

Collector Player (Buildable Items and Vehicles Mod) [Beta]
Note: Only a handful of items and vehicles are compatible; Demo Stage Save File

Climbing Player (Previous WASD-controlled Parkour Mod) [Beta]

Adventure Player (Current WASD-controlled Parkour Mod) (Uncharted Pack) [Silver] [RTB] [WIP]
Note 1: Move Input Detection is required of both Host and Client to allow parkouring
Note 2: Here are my save files:  Main Demo StageMiscellaneous Demo StageUser-built Demo StageFluidity Redux Tutorial Video Stage

Server (Scripts)

Physics Death (Simulate Ragdoll on Death) [Silver]

Server Info (Inform Client Before Spawn) [Gold]
Note 1: Client must press Enter or click Yes to spawn; otherwise they cannot spawn until they chat send /info and click Yes
Note 2: Further instructions can be found in the zip file

Drop Item On Death (Uncharted Pack) [Gold] [RTB]
Note: Bots also drop weapons on death

Builder Mode (Balance Upgrade) [Gold] [CMD]
Note: Chat send /buildermode to toggle Builder Mode; while in Builder Mode play the confusion emote (e.g. /wtf or /confusion) to restore default tools to your tool menu

Support (Scripts)

Relative Explosive Damage (Walls Protect from Explosions) [Gold] [New]
Note 1: I just finished this mod around midnight August 20th, 2018, so it's brand new
Note 2: Video demonstration available here

Wall Jump Fix (Prevents Corner Jumping)

Vignette Damage (Vignette Turns Reddish-white Relative to Damage Level) (Uncharted Pack)

Quick Execute (Host Can Execute Code via /cmd) [CMD]
Note 1: chat enter /exec script_name to execute any client.cs and/or server.cs in the main zip file; e.g. /exec weapon_gun or /exec client_shadertoggle
Note 2: chat enter /transmitdata to Transmit Datablocks
Note 3: chat enter /updatemenus to refresh all Wrench Menus

Naturalism (Blockhead Idle Animations) [Alpha] [RTB]

Movement Input Detection (Transmits Clientside Inputs to the Server) (Uncharted Pack) [Gold]

Hit Location (Action Disarm) (Uncharted Pack) [Gold] [RTB]
Note: Hit a blockhead in its hand to make it drop its weapon; also works on bots

Footsteps (Lego-esque Footstep Sound System) (Naturalism Pack) [Silver]

Datablock Animation Fix 2.0 (Fixes Double-Animation on Datablock Change) [Silver] [RTB]

Click to Pickup Items (Intuitive Control Pack) [Gold] [RTB]
Note: RTB Preferences allow for various settings, e.g. touch item and click, look at item and click, both, or default

Ammo System (Uncharted Pack) [Beta] [Unstable] [RTB]
Note 1: Features Max Ammo, Starting Ammo, Clip Size, Current Ammo, Reloading, and Ammo Pickups
Note 2: Pick up the same type of weapon again to get more ammo
Note 3: Re-equip a weapon to reload it
Note 4: Ammo System only works with certain weapons, e.g. Gun, Guns Akimbo, P90 Pack, Grenade Launcher, and Bow

System (Packages)

Kingdom Hearts (Kingdom Hearts Pack) [Silver] [WIP] [RTB]
Note 1: All clients must download sounds and textures to experience the mod fully
Note 2: Mod uses the Brick Drawer as a Kingdom Hearts-style Command Menu

Tools

Grapple Hook (Just Cause 3 Pack) [Silver] [RTB] [WIP]
Note 1: There are a variety of different modes and settings to play around with, e.g. swinging, reeling-in, tethering, and dual-tethering
Note 2: More info can be found in the zip file

Axe & Pickaxe (RPG Add-On Request)
Note:  This is simply a very efficiently designed multi-tool system, primarily for teaching less experienced coders how to code more efficiently

Water

Brick Death (Brick Textured Death Water)

Weapons

Action Melee (Hand-to-hand Combat Mod) (Uncharted Pack) [Silver] [RTB] [WIP]
Note: Some features are experimental and my change; e.g. as of today, August 20th, 2018, I am designing an intuitive vulnerability system, to allow for skill-based multiplayer Critical Hits

Grenade Launcher (Uncharted 3-style Hammer GL) (Uncharted Pack) [Gold]

Homing Laser (Homing Weapon) (Kingdom Hearts Pack) [Beta]
Note: The homing algorithm is intentionally underscaled to make the weapon less overpowered

Judo Melee (Sleeping Dogs-esque CQC Mod) [Alpha] [Unfinished]

Keyblade (Kingdom Hearts Pack) [Beta] [WIP]
Note: I had an older version that was stable, but right now I am working on a new Guard system

Mystery Blade (Old Kingdom Hearts Pack) [Beta]

P90 Pack 2.0 (Spread Algorithm Upgrade) [Silver]

Paintball Guns (Splatoon Pack) [CMD]
Note: To undo all Paintball Gun paints, chat send /clearpbpaint

Ephi's Shotgun (Balance Update)
Note: CI Icon has been fixed, and other minor tweaks were made

Weak Dagger (Underpowered Sword)
Note: Primarily to be used by Bots in a hoard-style gamemode
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 11:29:38 PM by tommybricksetti »

Note: Some of these Add-Ons are incomplete; but since you guys have been asking for them, I decided to just compile them into one topic and make them public.

All of these Add-Ons are linked to the latest version I have in my Add-Ons folder, so they are essentially the Creator Versions, instead of the Release Versions.

Also, it took me roughly 2.5 hours to make this topic functional and presentable before posting; that is the main reason I do not like posting mods frequently.

so these were private?

you did the right thing. proud of you man. these look really useful.

so these were private?
Some of them were totally private (never released), some were partly private (released to a few people), some were private updates (newer versions of previously released mods), and the rest are edits of other people's mods, that I had never thought to release.

Ah yes, the controversial grapple rope.

Ah yes, the controversial grapple rope.
since i'm unaware of the controversy, what exactly was it about the grapple rope?

ah stuff looks like im gonna need blockland gold for this one
When I say "Gold" I mean the mod is release-ready; the same way that once a videogame publisher finishes their game and it is ready for manufacturing and shipping, they say "our game has gone Gold." When I say "Silver" I mean the mod is releasable, but has some minor optimizations needed, or has experimental features that make it not-user-friendly.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:26:03 PM by tommybricksetti »

oo wee baybee and isn't physics death supposed to also come in a less mass body version?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:38:43 PM by Datiel12 ² »

the paintball guns sound pretty cool. I could see some creative servers coming out of these add-ons.

New Addition

Support (Scripts)

Relative Explosive Damage (Walls Protect from Explosions) [Gold] [New]
Note 1: I just finished this mod around midnight August 20th, 2018, so it's brand new
Note 2: Video demonstration available here