Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)

Author Topic: Adventure Player (Stability Update 3.0)  (Read 13537 times)

Haha, yeah. Little babies can't understand the meaning of these great gifts. Have love!

The fact that betas can be so disrespectful online is really a glitch. But it's hilarious. So Source left it.

the forget is this topic even

tommy presents addon with no clear instructions or change notes and is confused when people ask how to use it or what was changed

Slow, on the pickup. handicapped. I see.
The fact that betas can be so disrespectful online is really a glitch. But it's hilarious. So Source left it.
are u having a nervous breakdown or something wtf lol

bro... who r u talking to lol??

what kind of addon topic is this? why would you not clearly define a required addon? do you not want people to be able to use it or something? seems counter intuitive seeing as you posted the topic in the first place...

what kind of add-on topic is this? why would you not clearly define a required add-on? do you not want people to be able to use it or something? seems counter intuitive seeing as you posted the topic in the first place...
clearly his brain is too big compared to our minuscule brains who can't figure out the guide on how to use an add-on and its requirements by simply looking at it and following a cryptic link that shows its requirement along with 500 other add-ons with no indication of which one it is or what the link is even for

Oh boy, here we go again!  Asserting dominance by acting like a douche once more!

eight ball eight ball tell me whats gonna happen to my dog tomorrow morning

This is sad, can we lock threads for Add-Ons that have no given explanation? Thanks.

swing your arms, from side to side

come on, its time to go, do the mario

take one step and then again

come on it's time to go eat the dario