Re-making autosaver (and other mods/ideas) soon as possible, concerns/ideas?

Author Topic: Re-making autosaver (and other mods/ideas) soon as possible, concerns/ideas?  (Read 2372 times)

It's been a while,
I've been looking around and told that my autosaver has been acting up. What's wrong with it? I'll create some runs and also make fail-safes. Lua (faster autosaver) can be used for the autosaver, which is a start from right now.
Another thing I would like to discuss is also modifying the health mod for other features - I do not have the file jes00 sent because the link did not work. I will think of a smart way to add players like in a party or something - would be nice to have them all together. Open for suggestions on other mods too. I want to fix all the mods used frequently and quickly push out the update.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 07:44:56 PM by Kyuande »

Idk if Jes has even started making this or not, but I could really use an event like this so that a health bar for a specific bot pops up when damaged or maybe when just triggered through a zone or a playertouch event and then when the bot is killed off that this health bar would go away afterwards.

Idk if Jes has even started making this or not, but I could really use an event like this so that a health bar for a specific bot pops up when damaged or maybe when just triggered through a zone or a playertouch event and then when the bot is killed off that this health bar would go away afterwards.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3kWbLBX.png[/img]
I didn't. It could be pretty easily put in Script_HealthBar though.

I didn't. It could be pretty easily put in Script_HealthBar though.
I would definitely appreciate this

How about looking at them or in your vision the health bar pops up for them? Maybe have a quota to pop up of nearby bots or the one you’re looking at the most.