Author Topic: Physics Death (Brutality Update)  (Read 4407 times)

doesnt smm bodies already have physics death

the link leads to action melee

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...

I still can't believe how wild you kids get online with the disrespect. Is it not obvious to you that if you'd talked like that to me in-person, you'd be in the hospital? Learn not to say anything online that you couldn't back up in person. Keyboard warriors, I swear...
Makes more sense now.

this 1 isnt backdoord
This a joke. It's so funny bro, like. I know some people post links to ridiculous research or just sick stuff. But I never did that. You can just kinda like expect me to post regular stuff. Cuz I do that.

damn son where'd you find this?