Rip, BLOCKLAND.

Author Topic: Rip, BLOCKLAND.  (Read 6223 times)

It's sad to see that blockland is not getting alot of players recently and people who just bought the game are now refunding it on steam because there was no fun games to play. I think it's time to let blockland rest in piece and let other make new and improved private servers or highly inspired games.

shoutouts to simpleflips
blocco grubby meblegum

go back to roblox then

@Badspot

GG, we had a two year streak going of no one making a 'RIP Blockland' thread
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:21:33 PM by Masterlegodude »

@Badspot

GG, we had a two year streak going of no one making a 'RIP Blockland' thread
I think this time it isn't a joke though. 10 players on right now while brickadia has 83 nobody has come up with an original fun gamemode in years. Blockland is going to bleed out all players this time, most of the ones left here have already migrated.

yehea blockland is absolutely loving obliterated it got shot at by an ion cannon

I'd host if people actually joined

I'd host if people actually joined
Doesn't that make you part of the problem then? By not hosting, you're not giving the people something that is potentially new and different from the usual, something worth joining, something actually worth playing the game for

By not hosting, you are also driving away the playerbase

Doesn't that make you part of the problem then? By not hosting, you're not giving the people something that is potentially new and different from the usual, something worth joining, something actually worth playing the game for

By not hosting, you are also driving away the playerbase

Oh well.

Getting tired of hosting for hours and not a single person joined.

maybe people dont join because you are hosting it

maybe people dont join because you are hosting it

You really want to go there?

I had this same argument years ago when people said no one joins my server because I am hosting it.

When I proved that it's because there is NO PLAYERS in the loving game.

I can host with different names, it makes no difference. If the server isn't a loving grapple knife tdm or city rpg then it's dead.

well at least if you were afraid of hosting something before because you thought it wouldn't get any players now is the time to do it

well at least if you were afraid of hosting something before because you thought it wouldn't get any players now is the time to do it

No one joins

40 servers 20 players.

Guess how many players per server? 0 - 1

People only stay in their own server and don't attempt to join others.