Rip, BLOCKLAND.

Author Topic: Rip, BLOCKLAND.  (Read 6222 times)

I can host with different names, it makes no difference. If the server isn't a loving grapple knife tdm or city rpg then it's dead.
That's the problem you havent reinvented or made a gamemode fun enough to stop people from playing the same gamemodes for years. I did freeze tag and that got players because it's a fun simple party gamemode. If i see an rpg on the server browser that doesn't sound interesting to me because how will it be any different from all the rpgs I've played over the years. Part of the reason boss battles still gets players after 8 years is that the gamemode was really fitting for blockland.

but GUH, It's not DUH dead until BUH there's DUH-HUH no players - BEHBNAH-BAAAAAAAH

Y'all had your chance to save this game, but Instead ya forgeted around and made hyper edgy "school shooting" servers and stuffposted here instead.
as of posting "6 players on 23 servers"

yeah, ive moved onto brickadia now... dont expect me to be on blockland anymore

most of the people I've forgeted with have gone and got lives

what if badspot bans all the brickadaia supporters

but GUH, It's not DUH dead until BUH there's DUH-HUH no players - BEHBNAH-BAAAAAAAH
[img ]https://pics.me.me/no-brain-activity-ia-0-40852013.png[/img]

Y'all had your chance to save this game, but Instead ya forgeted around and made hyper edgy "school shooting" servers and stuffposted here instead.
as of posting "6 players on 23 servers"
i havent seen you do much for the game. players are just as important as server hosts/new ideas, and i dont recall seeing you on in the past year for any of my or my friends servers which showcased things like drinks and trains, or full gamemodes like farming.

dont pin the responsibility on everyone else. include yourself too.

i havent seen you do much for the game. players are just as important as server hosts/new ideas, and i dont recall seeing you on in the past year for any of my or my friends servers which showcased things like drinks and trains, or full gamemodes like farming.

dont pin the responsibility on everyone else. include yourself too.
My last effort was with the "Saving Blockland" thread I did years ago. After that, I pretty much expected BL would die.
But as for your farming game, yeah I showed up. But it was a bit complex to get started. Had a lot of the same problems City RPG had.

Blockland does have many advantages over brickadia, but as of now, Brickadia holds more relevance.

If you want to throw some last ditch effort to save this game, then complex gamemodes and simple builds everyone has access too cannot be the only options.
You need to share this game where you can, however you can. Discord, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, idgaf.

Otherwise, like I said before, step aside and hand brickadia the crown.

honestly im willing to do so if brickadia eventually implements a marginally comparable modding system, and all the events/bots/vehicle stuff blockland has (but probably in a better way). without developer support we cant fix the problems with blockland, and so the only real solution is jump ship to a successor that has said support.

blockland is probably going to be back when brickadia ends its alpha state and then realize that we cant afford to buy a 25-35 dollar game.

30 players today woah
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:18:43 PM by Raulix »

blockland is probably going to be back when brickadia ends its alpha state and then realize that we cant afford to buy a 25-35 dollar game.

30 players today woah
Price hasn't been confirmed yet and if the alpha is staying open till launch I'm sure most people will have no problem paying for it after playing free for that long. By that time I doubt there will be much to go back to on blockland.

brickadia is still missing a lot of default bricks so there is no point in me moving to brickadia yet as my castle will not convert properly

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 06:48:10 PM by Biqus »

:  ?

What do you mean ?

They are missing the loving 1x2 corner brick and my castle uses over 2,000 loving corner bricks.