Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34715 times)

Just because other people steal cars shouldn't mean only I'm not allowed to.
The difference here is you're bringing an actual real life crime into play when we're discussing about looking into a file that contains stuff I've downloaded. You can literally view stuff you've downloaded from servers via source games, I don't really see the difference in blockland.

The difference here is you're bringing an actual real life crime into play...
Oh of course, very sorry, let me correct it.

Just because other people upload someone else's content on youtube shouldn't mean only I'm not allowed to.

The difference here is you're bringing an actual real life crime into play when we're discussing about looking into a file that contains stuff I've downloaded. You can literally view stuff you've downloaded from servers via source games, I don't really see the difference in blockland.
you're actually loving handicapped
'it's free who cares!' piss off lmao

You can literally view stuff you've downloaded from servers via source games, I don't really see the difference in blockland.
Plagiarism and stealing is still plagiarism and stealing, both of which are also frowned upon in the Garry's Mod/[Source game] community

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.... I NEED TO STEAL. PLEASE HELP ME STEAL!!

Plagiarism and stealing is still plagiarism and stealing, both of which are also frowned upon in the Garry's Mod/[Source game] community
Especially the SFM community

why are y'all trying to explain to him why what he's doing is bad
he knows he's a stuff person, it's not like he doesn't know stealing everything from someone isn't forgetin frowned upon lmao

not trying to defend him, forget this guy, but i seriously have no idea why some of y'all are being nice to him

I really loving hate Gautier unironically

all of his behavior and stuffty excuses in this thread really shows what a forgethead cunt he is with no consideration or care about anyone except himself and his own selfish gain

blockland still has not changed i'm afraid. for the better, though. i would miss the early mornings when i check the local drama thread and see some idiot doing something stupid, everyone in unanimous agreement that they're an idiot, until the Black Sheep arrives.

It is now Two idiots.

yeah forget that gautier guy! amiright fellas?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.... I NEED TO STEAL. PLEASE HELP ME STEAL!!
hit the whoa

BOO let me see more tears

Update in regards to Gautier's theft of Dungeon Raiders 3- Crystalscape 2:

(click on picture for link to video)

My video, Dungeon Raiders 3 Madness, offers further comparison if needed.