Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34702 times)

Jesus christ, you completely smoothed over the actual point of the post to fixate on the tavern. Get a grip dude, I'm giving you actual advice here.

Who would've thought that a group that you've been stealing from for years would end up not liking you?

gautier bumps into someone on the side of the street and starts screaming and hollering about how innocent he is like a mental institute escapee

gautier bumps into someone on the side of the street and starts screaming and hollering about how innocent he is like a mental institute escapee

To proclaim he's innocent means he has to directly mention the situation, which he has yet to do. I wouldn't give him that much credit.

I've already shut the arcade down and moving on, if anything that's my atone. Adios.

I've already shut the arcade down and moving on, if anything that's my atone. Adios.
Running from the problem doesn't solve the problem. Shutting down the Arcade wasn't and still isn't our goal.
This hasn't anything to do with your stupid discord groups. It's about you. What part of this is failing to get processed?

When was this ever about the Arcade? The Saloon? Never. It was about you. It's always been about you. Stop deflecting your problems onto other people and set your stuff straight.

When was this ever about the Arcade? The Saloon? Never. It was about you. It's always been about you. Stop deflecting your problems onto other people and set your stuff straight.
There's nothing for me to do, this has gone on for 3 years and its never going to improve no matter what either side says. You can keep claiming ego is the only thing stopping this from ending but even with an apology its only gonna lead to even more skirmish. But I'm moving forward with my life not running from it. Feel free to continue on but this is my final statement for this thread.

Feel free to continue on but this is my final statement for this thread.

Like your five other final statements that just skirted the problem more each time? Flawless.

There's nothing for me to do, this has gone on for 3 years and its never going to improve no matter what either side says. You can keep claiming ego is the only thing stopping this from ending but even with an apology its only gonna lead to even more skirmish. But I'm moving forward with my life not running from it. Feel free to continue on but this is my final statement for this thread.
You know who's fault that is that an apology won't truly end it for you? Your own.
Jayce had given you plenty of oppertunities to stop. You didn't take a single one. You get called out, and you're doubling down so loving hard you delete the Arcade to try and avoid this one apology. What is your major malfunction, Gautier? Is there something so bad about going to Jayce and actually saying "I'm sorry for being a screw up" without adding on a "but"?

You know who's fault that is that an apology won't truly end it for you? Your own.
To add onto this point. I'm sure you're aware we don't and can't control the public. They could continue to spew hatred about you, but we in the Tavern would stop speaking about you. Because if you'd just apologise without trying to throw dirt onto someone else, we'd actually be happy with that you'd hopefully learnt your lesson about stalking random folk on the god damn internet over "SuM DeAd lEgO GaMe"

To add onto this point. I'm sure you're aware we don't and can't control the public. They could continue to spew hatred about you, but we in the Tavern would stop speaking about you. Because if you'd just apologise without trying to throw dirt onto someone else, we'd actually be happy with that you'd hopefully learnt your lesson about stalking random folk on the god damn internet over "SuM DeAd lEgO GaMe"
Let me ask this then, where would it go from there? I clearly care less if you talk about me, but honestly where would it go from there? You just simply stop talking about me? That's it? I'm ready to move on but you guys just want to hear an apology but seriously what will that accomplish? I can't give you back three years of your lives, if I could I gladly would but honestly, what changes?

but honestly, what changes?

You stop getting clowned and you can finally post that final statement you talk about all the time

An apology is better than nothing.  Like bruh- don't be scared of saying sorry.

You stop getting clowned and you can finally post that final statement you talk about all the time
Again I could care less if you guys want to meme about me or talk about me in general, if that's all that literally changes, I'm still fine with the idea of moving on and just moving past this, I didn't shut the arcade down for you guys, I shut it down because I'm not interested in blockland as much as I used to be anymore. Has nothing to do with the tavern, so if that's really all that changes then excuse me, but I want to officially be done here.

I didn't shut the arcade down for you guys, I shut it down because I'm not interested in blockland as much as I used to be anymore. Has nothing to do with the tavern, so if that's really all that changes then excuse me, but I want to officially be done here.

Didn't you just say your atonement was deleting the Arcade though?