[REAL NEWS] Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Author Topic: [REAL NEWS] Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond Gameplay Reveal Trailer  (Read 1449 times)

medal of honor games have been pretty top quality in my opinion. this is a pretty massive change. i hope it turns out well.

35 seconds in and a guy dies to a frying pan

i want vr now to play this game and this game only

medal of honor games have been pretty top quality in my opinion. this is a pretty massive change. i hope it turns out well.
the original MoH team also made the first COD so

people still play war shooters?

i hope youre joking

making a game like this vr only severely only limits its possible playercount. id compare it to bethesda's Blades mobile game. It's cool that bethesda released a new elderscrolls game, but its on mobile
and there are still vastly more people who "game" on smartphones than on VR.
vr in general is just shelling out an extra $1,000 so you can look at anime goth gf boobies with depth perception and pretend to jiggle them with your controllers

This is breaking my brain I thought you’d be down for war shooters.

i hope youre joking

making a game like this vr only severely only limits its possible playercount. id compare it to bethesda's Blades mobile game. It's cool that bethesda released a new elderscrolls game, but its on mobile
and there are still vastly more people who "game" on smartphones than on VR.
vr in general is just shelling out an extra $1,000 so you can look at anime goth gf boobies with depth perception and pretend to jiggle them with your controllers
I haven't been looking at those jigglebones and interactable body mods for Skyrim!
It sounds funny for like a moment, but i wouldn't want to be caught doing stuff like that. xD