Mountains - Team Goats
3 (50%)
Swamp - Team Frogs
1 (16.7%)
Badlands - Team Vultures
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: October 05, 2019, 10:14:15 AM

Author Topic: Minecon September 28th, 2019 - Biome Vote and 1.15 update reveal  (Read 1275 times)

Minecon September 28th, 2019 - Biome Vote and 1.15 update reveal

Who here is excited for this stuff? I'm mostly existed for the 1.15 update and biome vote so don't forget to vote on the polls here and on minecon too.

none of it matters because ocean buffet survival is the only fun thing to do in minecraft

Are they going to add more useless mobs again?

main event is over

nether has been overhauled:
-you can spawn in and get food from the nether
-multiple new biomes, soulsand valley and netherwart forest
-new mobs, piglin and piglin beast (temp. name)

team mountains won i guess

honey block that you can climb down and such, target block that when fired at using an arrow emits a redstone signal with the signal strength depending on how close the arrow is to the center

multiple updates regarding bedrock edition, some "scripting" tools added

several updates regarding minecraft earth and minecraft dungeons, including gameplay of both - minecraft earth releases next month
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 12:37:22 PM by Mr Queeba »

main event is over

nether has been overhauled:
-you can spawn in and get food from the nether
-multiple new biomes, soulsand valley and netherwart forest
-new mobs, piglin and piglin beast (temp. name)

team mountains won i guess

honey block that you can climb down and such, target block that when fired at using an arrow emits a redstone signal with the signal strength depending on how close the arrow is to the center

multiple updates regarding bedrock edition, some "scripting" tools added

several updates regarding minecraft earth and minecraft dungeons, including gameplay of both - minecraft earth releases next month

I'm really interested with both the new Nether Update and Honey blocks. Seems like it's giving map makers more resource to play around with.