In what order would you rank Treyarch Zombies

Author Topic: In what order would you rank Treyarch Zombies  (Read 2417 times)

youre talking to the guy who thought i was e dating ike, but sure pick your team
ftfy
he also made a valid point, regardless of who he thought you were e dating (which is a pretty sad thing to do)

bo1 - kino der toten was the stuff. i didn't have the other dlc, but kino was fun enough
bo2 - fun maps, fun things, cool and new and cool
waw - i know it started the whole thing but i actually havent played this lmao
bo4 - aether's ending is controversial but i kinda find it cool. mainly too much of a cake walk because of weapon attachments n stuff
bo3 - never understood jack-nicholson-stuff about gobblegum and stuff. sure i'm simple minded but forget.

side note: i've played a little bit of bo3 and bo4 ok

Black ops 2,
Black ops 1,
WAW,
Black ops 4,
Black ops 3

bo1 - kino der toten was the stuff. i didn't have the other dlc, but kino was fun enough
bo2 - fun maps, fun things, cool and new and cool
waw - i know it started the whole thing but i actually havent played this lmao
bo4 - aether's ending is controversial but i kinda find it cool. mainly too much of a cake walk because of weapon attachments n stuff
bo3 - never understood jack-nicholson-stuff about gobblegum and stuff. sure i'm simple minded but forget.

side note: i've played a little bit of bo3 and bo4 ok
the fact that you rated black ops 4 as not the worst pisses me off and i would like an explanation

Personally,
B02
B01
WaW

Black Ops 3 and Black Ops 4 are not actual black ops games to me

Easy Black Ops 1,
Black Ops 2,
World at War (would be higher if its maps werent re-released all the time),
Black Ops 4,
Black Ops 3
(both 3 and 4 were pretty bad but 4 is higher because i actually enjoyed Classified as a remake)

favorite maps are any of the black ops 1 maps, Mob of the Dead, Origins, and Classified but i still have fun with any map

ftfy
he also made a valid point, regardless of who he thought you were e dating (which is a pretty sad thing to do)
my god dude you really dont realize im joking or do you actually think im elitist about a stupid shooter that got me bad grades in highschool.
boomstick tried to be my buddy on discord but when he brought up seriously believing i was edating ike i told him to never speak to me again, which he took very serious and ever since tries to be some idiot towards me on this forum.
this is why i think youre also handicapped for being the only dude on this forum who acts like an idiot towards me without any former history, at least boomstick has his gay excuse of having a small brain

my god dude you really dont realize im joking or do you actually think im elitist about a stupid shooter that got me bad grades in highschool.
boomstick tried to be my buddy on discord but when he brought up seriously believing i was edating ike i told him to never speak to me again, which he took very serious and ever since tries to be some idiot towards me on this forum.
this is why i think youre also handicapped for being the only dude on this forum who acts like an idiot towards me without any former history, at least boomstick has his gay excuse of having a small brain
My brain is on half energy 75% of the time so I can confirm this

nigel hasnt had an original thought in his life so he has to hate people that the head honcho bullies hate so he doenst get bullied for saying otherwise :(((

nigel hasnt had an original thought in his life so he has to hate people that the head honcho bullies hate so he doenst get bullied for saying otherwise :(((
nah i just plain don't like sleep, but aight

not handicapped, just an aspie
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 03:46:48 PM by Nigel The Protagonist »

cod waw mobile zombies ios 2007

nah i just plain don't like sleep, but aight
was it the socks post

irl pics thread
still have no recollection of what you're talking about