Author Topic: [O stuff] Bernie Sanders gets hospitalized | Campaign events Cancled  (Read 6791 times)

I know you think this is a clever and cute response but

I know you think this makes you look all cool and nonchalant but

Waaaamp, wrong again.

Calling it a "blockage" is an attempt to downplay the severity of it. No one calls a heart attack a heart blockage. FOH with this "technically true" bullstuff you whack ass bitch
a myocardial infarction (a heart attack) is a condition in which an object, generally a bolus (blood clot), blocks a coronary artery, starving the heart of blood. by definition, a heart attack is a heart blockage

handicap

tbh even if they downplayed it through technical wording, whats the big deal? deus ex is making a mountain out of a molehill.

I know you think this makes you look all cool and nonchalant but

(raspberry noises)

a myocardial infarction (a heart attack) is a condition in which an object, generally a bolus (blood clot), blocks a coronary artery, starving the heart of blood. by definition, a heart attack is a heart blockage

handicap

I literally just said calling it a blockage was an attempt to downplay it

Again, forget off with the "IT IS A BLOCKAGE" well explain why they didn't call it a heart attack in the first place then? Why call it a blockage? Why are you feigning ignorance like the choice of wording is insignificant?

tbh even if they downplayed it through technical wording, whats the big deal? deus ex is making a mountain out of a molehill.

My point is so loving minute and inoffensive idk why any of these dipstuffs feel the need to argue w/ me? All I said was the campaign is the one that lied about the severity of his condition, not the media, but somehow that's contentious because a heart blockage is DEFINITELY colloquially referred to as a heart attack. As if in the common man's lexicon these are two interchangeable terms. stuff is dumb my brother

we are unchangeable ignorant bigots. we give you every reason to hate us and vice versa. stop replying to us out of some skewed desire to have the last word. leave and go do something actually productive in politics. make your parents proud

My point is so loving minute and inoffensive idk why any of these dipstuffs feel the need to argue w/ me? All I said was the campaign is the one that lied about the severity of his condition, not the media, but somehow that's contentious because a heart blockage is DEFINITELY colloquially referred to as a heart attack. As if in the common man's lexicon these are two interchangeable terms. stuff is dumb my brother
why do you bother

hhhhhhhhhno
dont you have something better to do

waiting for this digiorno to come out da stove

(raspberry noises)
Not even Thot Patrol was this childish with their antics, you're just pathetic, Deus
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:18:47 PM by Masterlegodude »

yall know hes a troll right. insult him or something. trying to reason with a handicap is handicapped. the only good thing to come out of his mundane life is a backdrop for what the below average conservative look like

hhhhhhhhhno
imagine waking up tomorrow and thinking: today i am not going to waste a minute on a place where i am disliked by everyone. i will not subject and feed myself into this toxicity that i myself said is pointless. i am going to call that girl i never got around to do (or guy). I am going to spend more time and make timeless memories with my family and friends

damn whaquin phenoix from her don't have stuff on me

give me your best brush it off response. still doesn't change the fact your wasting your youthful years

waiting for this digiorno to come out da stove
forget i want pizza now

Not even Thot Patrol was this childish with their antics, you're just pathetic, Deus

idk what that means

forget i want pizza now

I burnt it man, p upset ngl

imagine waking up tomorrow and thinking: today i am not going to waste a minute on a place where i am disliked by everyone. i will not subject and feed myself into this toxicity that i myself said is pointless. i am going to call that girl i never got around to do (or guy). I am going to spend more time and make timeless memories with my family and friends

I have a girlfriend, handicap

damn whaquin phenoix from her don't have stuff on me

what??
give me your best brush it off response. still doesn't change the fact your wasting your youthful years

wasting my youthful years... in college.. with a girlfriend.. and a job... weird

tl;dr - fake, dumb and also gay and wrong

I burnt it man, p upset ngl
forget, this is the worst feeling