Author Topic: PSN  (Read 4706 times)

I think Nigel needs a cough drop or something.

Breathing is pointless so i stopped 5 min

PSN = Second life Playstation Network
That was a stupid post, yet another fanboy asking for a console war. Which is a stupid thing to do. Home is just a game that is on the PS3, the PSN is the online in general. Exchanging your PSN name is just like exchanging your Gamertag.
Mine is Atashicola.

Not really. I'm not asking for a flame war, just saying that PSN looks remarkably like second life...
The PSN is the online. Home looks like Second Life. Learn what you're talking about before dissing it.
PSN = Second life Playstation Network
That was a stupid post, yet another fanboy asking for a console war. Which is a stupid thing to do. Home is just a game that is on the PS3, the PSN is the online in general. Exchanging your PSN name is just like exchanging your Gamertag.
Mine is Atashicola.

Not really. I'm not asking for a flame war, just saying that PSN looks remarkably like second life...
It is SONY... The company that has no original ideas...
You are a complete idiot. Console wars is stupid, there is no reason to go out and insult a system. Next you'll be trying to explain to me why <insert inferior console> is better. I happen to like my Ps3, that doesn't mean I have to openly express a hate for Microsoft. You can go shove opinions down someone else's throat.

I'd reply but you have your  shield-of-ignorance up.

I think its pretty damn obvious that I was referring to home.

Why not instead of pointing out my semantic error, you try answering my claim about its remarkable similarity to second life?

Why not instead of pointing out my semantic error, you try answering my claim about its remarkable similarity to second life?
Why? It is. I don't really care much for home. It's just another game

*cough* halo123
*Cough* Notmadebymicrosoft.
Halo was made by Bungie, people who have been doing games since before you were born. I love Bungie, but that doesn't mean i'm a Microsoft guy. Nice try.
Then why does it say Microsoft game studios on the box? EDIT: How does a chunk of the XMB look like second life, that is home, does getting owned in CoD4 or Burnout look like Second Life to you? Give up, all of us are equal, but the PS3 DID get Orange Box with quick save, and Xbox didn't, just sayin'.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 05:11:28 PM by Marcem »

Halo was original, SSBM was massively original. You're point is?