Author Topic: PSN  (Read 4702 times)

Illidan803

Post your's.

PSN = Second life Playstation Network

That was a stupid post, yet another fanboy asking for a console war. Which is a stupid thing to do. Home is just a game that is on the PS3, the PSN is the online in general. Exchanging your PSN name is just like exchanging your Gamertag.
Mine is Atashicola.

That was a stupid post, yet another fanboy asking for a console war. Which is a stupid thing to do. Home is just a game that is on the PS3, the PSN is the online in general. Exchanging your PSN name is just like exchanging your Gamertag.
Mine is Atashicola.

Not really. I'm not asking for a flame war, just saying that PSN looks remarkably like second life...

Mine is Atashicola.

Not really. I'm not asking for a flame war, just saying that PSN looks remarkably like second life...
It is SONY... The company that has no original ideas...

Mine is Atashicola.

It is SONY... The company that has no original ideas...

*cough* halo123

*cough* halo123
*Cough* Notmadebymicrosoft.
Halo was made by Bungie, people who have been doing games since before you were born. I love Bungie, but that doesn't mean i'm a Microsoft guy. Nice try.

*cough supersmashbrosmeleebrawl

*cough supersmashbrosmeleebrawl
That's a Good series. Not a Nintendo Fan either. Nice try.

I hate to do this, but

*cough halflife2ep1ep2

I hate to do this, but

*cough halflife2ep1ep2
Pointlessargument is pointless.

well listening to "radar love" is also pointless, but I'm still doing it. :F