forget off with your big avatars

Author Topic: forget off with your big avatars  (Read 7203 times)

now you gonna get loving drama shut down with your edits.

shut down the forum

how do you feel about 100x100 avatars?

avatars are just like titties and richards the bigger the better

avatars are just like cerebral veins the bigger the better

So, I've never ran into this whole "big avatars" problem. You all have the same sized avatar to me it seems

So, I've never ran into this whole "big avatars" problem. You all have the same sized avatar to me it seems
That's not what big avatars are

A big avatar is some exploit when uploading your avatar that allows it to surpass the 75x75 size limit, but i think even big avatars have a limit of like 256x256 or something

This was more of an issue prior to the forums updating to SMF 2 because the big avatars would actually mess with the formatting of that user's posts, but since the update, the big avatar would just be cut off after a certain point behind the post

but i think even big avatars have a limit of like 256x256 or something
I mean 128x128, my bad

its an exploit i discovered and had electrk and pecon weaponize cause i dont know jack stuff of how to write js to create a proper quick edit window

we reported it to badspot but idk if he can even fix it so im not sharing the exploit.
Weaponize? Wdym

Weaponize? Wdym
instead of manually executing the exploit, have a script to handle most of it. simplifies the use of the exploit greatly

instead of manually executing the exploit, have a script to handle most of it. simplifies the use of the exploit greatly
So why make the use of the script exclusive? Sure it's as you say an exploit, but I can't see how there is much harm in being able to edit.

So why make the use of the script exclusive? Sure it's as you say an exploit, but I can't see how there is much harm in being able to edit.
editing in drama intentionally restricted by badspot, for example? it bypasses that restriction.

i know ur stuffposting, but he means hoarding it and not telling him so he can fix it. we reported it to him already.