Author Topic: ever dig through your old forum posts?  (Read 3007 times)

i miss the golden days of being able to get on BL after school with like a bag of chips or whatever and just chill on some servers building or richarding around until i had to go to bed, the summers of nonstop 25/8 blockland. stuff was legit. i miss the good old days.

damn dude that stuff is for real though, i totally feel the nostalgia from this post as if I were the one eating those chips  :cookieMonster:

my loving username is an everpresent reminder of how much of a useless tard i was in 2017
i'd get an alt to change it but alts are for losers

Yes, and I miss it all.  I spent so much time here just to forget almost everything and now it's all coming back. A lot of the context is lost and almost all of the images are gone but it's still nice to go back and remember all the jokes, forum adventures, dramas, forum wars, but most of all the people. Looking at my last post I felt the same way.

wowe thats a lot of cringe, then again I was like 9 when I found this stuff.

ITT: form a cringe compilation from your old forum posts

my loving username is an everpresent reminder of how much of a useless tard i was in 2017
i'd get an alt to change it but alts are for losers
honestly tbh you should have stuck with starlow. you are now eternally associated with brawlhalla

sometimes i wish i didnt dig thru em

Yes, and I miss it all.  I spent so much time here just to forget almost everything and now it's all coming back. A lot of the context is lost and almost all of the images are gone but it's still nice to go back and remember all the jokes, forum adventures, dramas, forum wars, but most of all the people. Looking at my last post I felt the same way.
holy forget i haven't seen you in a while

HOLY forget I POSTED A THREAD WHEN THE NEWS BROKE THAT THE US KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=153199.msg3636036#msg3636036

im loving dead holy stuff lmaoooooooo
snaffle's posts in that thread are killing me lol

snaffle's posts in that thread are killing me lol
can't believe the stuffposting i did at age 14 still holds up after all these years; little did i know back then what a stuffpost prodigy i was.

looking back at my very old posts from after april '16, now i finally understand how handicapped i was.

I honestly can't forgive myself for the handicapped stuff i've spoken and posted back in the times after i fell for the anonymous user april fools prank and thought i was banned

A BUTT?>??????????????