PeerTube - Decentralized YouTube | Successor or Future Flop?

Author Topic: PeerTube - Decentralized YouTube | Successor or Future Flop?  (Read 2272 times)

why install some software just use bitchute

bitchute is less of a hassle

F

>install peertube

lol no thanks

amazing now I'll have nothing to watch AND I'll get arrested for seeding cp because some forgettard uploaded it to the site.

Thanks Queertube!

p2p really wont ever work on a large scale. theres no reliable way to curate content to prevent illegal stuff from being uploaded.

if anything it just provides new platforms for criminals to share illegal stuff on, aka making the fbi's job harder.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 01:41:53 PM by Conan »

Well tbf Conan that's like... always going to be a problem, the FBI just needs to git gud

thank you matthew make sure to tune in to cheese pizza crew

Well tbf Conan that's like... always going to be a problem, the FBI just needs to git gud
tru. they probably already anticipate p2p platforms coming out now and then from the radical side of the programmer/hacker culture

I think P2P web is the future, just not the immediate future. I agree with Deus though, it's not really the government's job to delay technological advancement because they can't curate it, I don't think they could stop the idea of P2P even if they wanted to.

I think P2P web is the future, just not the immediate future. I agree with Deus though, it's not really the government's job to delay technological advancement because they can't curate it, I don't think they could stop the idea of P2P even if they wanted to.
theres some pretty big tech hurdles that need to be gapped before p2p becomes the standard

the ethereum project is a good example of it getting better and better tho

im looking forward to your rant next week when it turns out you shouldn't have shilled it the first second you heard of its existence