Author Topic: a thank you  (Read 2760 times)

i started as an immature stuff, got insulted a lot for being a dumb stuff, and learned "don't act like that!"
this lol

i learned a lot of subtle lessons in humility and accepting criticism, practicing tolerance without being a pushover, how to recognize my personal lines and reasons for them, stuff like that

I was homeschooled so this was basically my only interaction with my "peers."

It was nice to have you all as friends. I would say that now I have "real" friends, but I don't want to say that. You don't have to be "with" me to be with me, you know?

This place definitely has a nostalgic feeling to it. Small forums are a dying breed and that kills me to be honest. I'll miss it even if I'm not active.

sure theres a bunch of dumbos on bl but theres also many cool people on bl. stay cool and nice.

I was homeschooled so this was basically my only interaction with my "peers."
fat mood

i started as an immature stuff, got insulted a lot for being a dumb stuff, and learned "don't act like that!"

same tbh

how the forget, this forum literally did the absolute opposite for me; it nurtured my stuffposting tendencies and allowed me to blossom into the dumb online stuffhead i am today.

except I did this immediately after

This place definitely has a nostalgic feeling to it. Small forums are a dying breed and that kills me to be honest. I'll miss it even if I'm not active.

4kidschan really gave me something to do during highschool, and it was really fun reading through all the drama. I do hope that this game and forum could last forever, but alas, all good things must come to an end eventually.

this, but it took me a while