Author Topic: i hate the gays - a rant against the gays  (Read 2130 times)

early in my life i didn't quite understand the grasp of homos, i knew that it was wrong but didn't mind it. one day, in the peak of intolerant sjw bullstuff, i had it. many people think im gay, because i have long hair, i dont really care cause i think its funny. hell i'll even grab a dudes ass as a joke, it doesn't phase me, because its a funny joke. 'joke'. so that day i was like, "i hate the gays"
they have ruined modern day america, in that everyone is a pusillanimous individual now. around 90 percent of the gays are unfunny sjw nerdy fat or skinny stuffs who got bullied in school.
i was skating last night, in an all night skate, and the theme was halloween. they did what ever, on the rink they put on strobe lights and started chasing everyone.
background knowledge, the rink is a place for so many sad friends who aren't popular enough in school to hang out with kids at a football game. i go there to flirt and meet girls, which i did last night. but they were doing face paints, and in a place where theres a lot of sad soy boy friends, theres gonna be a whole gay population. people started painting gay flags on their face. this enraged me. every time i saw something like that, it would just make my heart hurt. how could this many people commit such foolishness?
so theres this one fat kid who had "gay" on his face. i feared for my life that he would think i was gay too and get a little boner for me. during the scary part of the all night, he started running around screaming like a handicapped kid who just escaped from a mental hospital. i myself thought it would be funny to scare people, so i went for people with their back turned. i saw him with his back turned, and i saw the perfect opportunity. i pushed the friend and said, "boo.". he said "excuse you" and i started walking away. "excuse you?" he repeated. i hate smart asses. especially gay kids who wanna have a smart ass attitude like that. i mustered under my breath, "shut the forget up friend" but he didn't hear it. he said "dont loving touch me again"
this enraged me. i immediately starting imagining beating his face into the floor, like i've always wanted to do to a gay. like the bullies in those movies who almost kill the gay kid, but this was real life. this made me happy. if i touched him one more time, it would start a fight. i could easily beat his ass. i imagined getting on top of him, and unleashing a flury of fists against his face. i wanted to make him bleed.
this is why i hate gay people. but then theres the chill gay people, who are either republicans or are like "yeah im gay" if u ask and dont ever mention again. but 90 percent of the friends are liberal scum, utter cretins. a disgrace upon god, an abombination, a mutant to humanity. this isn't a copy pasta or troll, and you may think that was a joke. this is really how i feel. this isn't a stuffpost to try and get be banned, i've never expressed my hatred for the gay community like this before. i just need people to hear me out.

no search results :flushed:

how many fingers does it take to count the number of friends you have

When you perish and are reduced to dust and ash this will be the only legacy you will ever leave

I used to masturbate onto birds at a local park. Not a thing that I'm particularly proud of but I became quite good at it. I was taking zinc supplements so I was shooting massive loads and it became something of a sport to me. For anyone interested here is your best strategy. first, you need to find an isolated spot so you don't become a love offender. I found a short kind of channel area where I saw the pigeons would congregate. Next, you arouse yourself. I was usually content with envisioning the occasional jogging lady coming over and taking a stuff on my chest and that was enough to fuel the fire but if you're not as loveually charged as me just take some research on the go. After you're good an horny, you get some bread. My pigeons preferred white bread but healthier birds might have a taste for honey wheat or maybe even multigrain. Fat, unhealthy birds are slower and easier to hit so remember that. Once you are seated on the bench and ready to do the deed, whip your roosevelt out and scatter bread out within a few feet of you. use your judgement based on how far you know you can cum. I was a lonely and depraved soul who could hit targets the size of a thimble at distances up to 4 feet. You wait for the pigeons to begin eating and to get comfortable with your presence. At this point, you want to coo gently and talk sensually to them to gain their trust. Now you're finally ready to cum on your bird. This is a tough part because the rapid motion of procrastination is very frightening to the birds, so you have to be subtle. Once you master a technique, you simply wind it up and let it go, aiming depending on your past cumming experiences. I always came high so I would aim for the neck of the bird and catch it right in the face. It's an extremely satisfying and erotic feeling, seeing those birds reel around covered in cum and maybe even transporting it to other places in the city. Either way I haven't done it in years but every now and then I catch myself gazing wistfully at a flock of birds, rooster throbbing and waiting for them to land close to me.

early in my life i didn't quite understand the grasp of homos, i knew that it was wrong but didn't mind it. one day, in the peak of intolerant sjw bullstuff, i had it. many people think im gay, because i have long hair, i dont really care cause i think its funny. hell i'll even grab a dudes ass as a joke, it doesn't phase me, because its a funny joke. 'joke'. so that day i was like, "i hate the gays"
they have ruined modern day america, in that everyone is a pusillanimous individual now. around 90 percent of the gays are unfunny sjw nerdy fat or skinny stuffs who got bullied in school.
i was skating last night, in an all night skate, and the theme was halloween. they did what ever, on the rink they put on strobe lights and started chasing everyone.
background knowledge, the rink is a place for so many sad friends who aren't popular enough in school to hang out with kids at a football game. i go there to flirt and meet girls, which i did last night. but they were doing face paints, and in a place where theres a lot of sad soy boy friends, theres gonna be a whole gay population. people started painting gay flags on their face. this enraged me. every time i saw something like that, it would just make my heart hurt. how could this many people commit such foolishness?
so theres this one fat kid who had "gay" on his face. i feared for my life that he would think i was gay too and get a little boner for me. during the scary part of the all night, he started running around screaming like a handicapped kid who just escaped from a mental hospital. i myself thought it would be funny to scare people, so i went for people with their back turned. i saw him with his back turned, and i saw the perfect opportunity. i pushed the friend and said, "boo.". he said "excuse you" and i started walking away. "excuse you?" he repeated. i hate smart asses. especially gay kids who wanna have a smart ass attitude like that. i mustered under my breath, "shut the forget up friend" but he didn't hear it. he said "dont loving touch me again"
this enraged me. i immediately starting imagining beating his face into the floor, like i've always wanted to do to a gay. like the bullies in those movies who almost kill the gay kid, but this was real life. this made me happy. if i touched him one more time, it would start a fight. i could easily beat his ass. i imagined getting on top of him, and unleashing a flury of fists against his face. i wanted to make him bleed.
this is why i hate gay people. but then theres the chill gay people, who are either republicans or are like "yeah im gay" if u ask and dont ever mention again. but 90 percent of the friends are liberal scum, utter cretins. a disgrace upon god, an abombination, a mutant to humanity. this isn't a copy pasta or troll, and you may think that was a joke. this is really how i feel. this isn't a stuffpost to try and get be banned, i've never expressed my hatred for the gay community like this before. i just need people to hear me out.
he smoked oak leaves before posting this

you can tell us your homoloveual. you didn't have to write all this as a cry for help