Author Topic: Should I come back to Blockland?  (Read 8564 times)

I just reinstalled steam recently and all of my BL add-ons are gone. I think it would be such a hassle to get back all of them and get back into a "dying game" should I do it? I'm just worrying that ill be wasting my time.

yes. do it. seriously, we need every player we can get because richardadia is siphoning all of the ones we had before

no, theres no point

yes. do it. seriously, we need every player we can get because richardadia is siphoning all of the ones we had before
for really good reason too, nobody wants to stay on a toxic dying finished game

I mean the game is dead but atleast it has a wrench

Yeah totally, that really sucks doesn't it

no, theres no point
Yeah exactly that's the other part i'm worried about. Its it really worth coming back to a toxic game, you know. (not saying everyone toxic or anything)

No use in coming back now. Though the community is living on, so don't worry that much.

Yeah exactly that's the other part i'm worried about. Its it really worth coming back to a toxic game, you know. (not saying everyone toxic or anything)
all the toxic users moved to Brickadia, don't worry.

What is your problem?

Lol, great.

no, theres no point
what's more pathetic than a dying game is the people who stick around to tell others it's a dying game

richardadia? ootl, someone help

richardadia? ootl, someone help
some blocklanders got tired of blockland loving dying so they tried making their own spiritual successor

opinion: brickadia sucks ass because it cant run on ancient computers like mine as well