Should I come back to Blockland?

Author Topic: Should I come back to Blockland?  (Read 8563 times)

richardadia is siphoning all of the ones we had before
This is just conjecture and has no truth what-so-ever. At any time you can compare the blockland master server list with the brickadia master server list and you'll find that over 90% of the time blockland has more total people online than brickadia. At the time I'm posting this, the medieval role play server alone has more people on it than all the brickadia servers combined.

Brickadia is literally in alpha and will include more features in the future.

what's more pathetic than a dying game is the people who stick around to tell others it's a dying game
this, im sticking around on blockland because i still enjoy the game. i have no problems with brickadia, but if you hate blockland then just leave already

some blocklanders got tired of blockland loving dying so they tried making their own spiritual successor

opinion: brickadia sucks ass because it cant run on ancient computers like mine as well

time for an upgrade nerd

opinion: brickadia sucks ass because it cant run on ancient computers like mine as well

You people with your ancient ass computers are the reason why I can't loving have a decent shadow TDM build because you can't enable loving shaders.

I'd rather play on brickadia and force a shader level to all clients.

Also explain how the game "sucks ass" because it can't run on an ancient computer?

That's not their problem, that's a "you" problem.

You're the one who sucks ass, not them.

Upgrade that stuff.  :nes:

time for an upgrade nerd
im working on it
*forget you starfish, upgrade your pc you troglodyte*
lol ok tony
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 02:15:04 PM by failbros2 »

might as well just stick with the game until it's completely empty or until it's servers are finally down forever

might as well just stick with the game until it's completely empty or until it's servers are finally down forever

This.

All blockland saves are kinda compatible with brickadia anyways so you can still build as long as you like on blockland

lol ok tony

What I'm not wrong.

It's not brickadia's fault your PC sucks

loool bud brickadie has 0 addons adn there is no way to make any or put them in the game

Blockland is most likely going to be dead by July/August.

weh wah  your wron and restarted