OG member checking in

Author Topic: OG member checking in  (Read 13663 times)

Ok so Blockland is kinda not alive rn and soon it's gonna be taken over by https://brickadia.com/ which is a secret front to convert normal citizens into furries

Blockland just had a 0 byte uptade

in the main menu the revision number its gon up by 1 number

i mnot joking im right go check now now

hi freek. you don't know me much anymore but for the last two years i've been maroon's bff as your replacement. maybe you will read this i dont forgetin know
hi nal.

i feel like i should do the "thanks for everything" post like the rest of you guys are as it's pretty confirmed that we're on borrowed time, but i don't know yet (also i'm pretty much gone on this forum now, i think my last post was a year ago or so). even typing this post feels weird looking at how the quality of the forum as totally diminished and moderation is pretty much barren aside from people joining on alts to spam the entire forum with gore. it's been a good decade, either way

hi freek. you don't know me much anymore but for the last two years i've been maroon's bff as your replacement. maybe you will read this i dont forgetin knowhi nal.

i feel like i should do the "thanks for everything" post like the rest of you guys are as it's pretty confirmed that we're on borrowed time, but i don't know yet (also i'm pretty much gone on this forum now, i think my last post was a year ago or so). even typing this post feels weird looking at how the quality of the forum as totally diminished and moderation is pretty much barren aside from people joining on alts to spam the entire forum with gore. it's been a good decade, either way
whats up my dude

also i remember freek from the funny videos he makes

also dont @ me but this thread is not OG until someone like mocheeze shows up

also dont @ me but this thread is not OG until someone like mocheeze shows up
What about me? Or snot2 who is super OG for having been here since the phpBB days of the BLF?

both of you are oldtimers, old man

mid-2010s forumer reunion thread
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 01:00:03 AM by Electrk.. »