Author Topic: OG member checking in  (Read 13667 times)

wowzers freek you a fellow howdyer cowboyer but you won't howdy my ass back
HOWDY!

is this a hi freek thread?

if so:

hi freek

WHAT IS AN OG? PLEASE EXPLAIN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS.

Who's freek
just kidding

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Blockland. I had lots of fun times especially in the forums. Wish I'd actually played the game more when people actually played. I'm still in occasional contact to this day with a number of people from BL on Snapchat (add me, it's in my profile) and Facebook but I can just never remember to check the forums anymore. We may have had over a decade of "BlOcKlAnD iS dYiNG" posts but the game is old and it's heading towards AoT's right side. I hope server support remains in place for years to come regardless because I'd love to play with old friends if we have time. Most of the iconic members have either grown older and moved on with life, or gotten banned. I was 12 when I first got Blockland. I'm 23 now, married, and work insane hours. If anyone is interested in a rendezvous, feel free to hit me up and I'll try my best to make time to join a server. You guys are all awesome.

i think iconicx members they are angery that the place where any one cared about them that thy are being forgoten

what's good in the neighborhood smf 2 forum
bring back ur youtube channel u dingus

hi freek n xr 7

idrk what else to say lol
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 04:49:31 PM by Blockomaniac »

missed seein yalls posts round here. good to see u guys

i miss the old forum theme

i miss the old forum theme
I've probably said this before but the change was absolutely a catalyst for me spending less time here

I've probably said this before but the change was absolutely a catalyst for me spending less time here
p s a
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319871.0