Author Topic: PAYDAY 2 Resuming development  (Read 2846 times)

The news is a bit old but i know some fellas that really loves PAYDAY 2 so heres some good news
https://steamcommunity.com/app/218620/discussions/8/1697221160912406338/
Basically, new DLCs content and more bug fixes, yay. I'm a bit surprised to see Starbreeze still not dead despite all the stuff they got through, maybe because updating a existing game is cheaper than creating a new one seeing that they were planning to release a new one in 2019, which was PAYDAY 2's end of life.

seems cool since now we can cross the border and stuff

but what about the story, especially the white house? was that all the true canon ending or what? with the continuation of the story line it seems that bain is still loving dying and not fully dead yet like he was seen at the end of the white house heist / body swapped with the president or something at the easter egg

looks like we're doing things that happened in the meantime. border crossing takes place before the white house

probably should play it off as pre whitehouse, maybe even pre payday 1 stuff. or new characters as a core cast

neato
i kind of hope they add more maps in the old style than the new style though
i liked the small areas

diamond store will always be my favorite heist

jok
er
we finally have cool suits, joker one has one in the 2019 movie's color schemes

diamond store will always be my favorite heist
diamond store was always so nice to perfectly stealth, even though its probably easy for not scrubs (unlike me). something about pulling off a perfect heist just appeals to me.

when are they revamping the hotline miami dlc

Since we're talking about Payday 2, is anyone else coming to a dead end on the mission where you need to save Bane? I find him on the cameras and the dialogue plays stating that I've done it but it keeps saying the objective is to find Bane and I can't continue the mission.