[news] youtube removing people just for participating in a chat

Author Topic: [news] youtube removing people just for participating in a chat  (Read 2250 times)

that would piss me off if I was a content creator

youtube is garbage lmfao

When is enough, enough?

When are people finally going to say "I'm done with youtube" instead of laughing at anyone who dares to step out of line?

Seriously, if you're one of the many people who constantly getting upset that other people don't like what youtube is doing, you can kindly go back to sucking susan's rooster.

When is enough, enough?

When are people finally going to say "I'm done with youtube" instead of laughing at anyone who dares to step out of line?

Seriously, if you're one of the many people who constantly getting upset that other people don't like what youtube is doing, you can kindly go back to sucking susan's rooster.
lol

lol

What's so funny?

He's not wrong, stop being a mindless consumer.

what happened?
people got banned or something for naughty things?

what happened?
people got banned or something for naughty things?

All markiplier did was tell his fans to spam his own chat with a harmless emote.

So youtube deleted their accounts claiming they were "botting"

Despite the fact jennelle eliah is full of bot comments and youtube does nothing about that.

ah, so the anti-bot spam detection had a lot of false positives in one stream
deleting right away sounds annoying, would be better if somebody checked if there was a large group all at once
could be an attack on the streamer, or just shenanigans that they're doing in the stream
hard for the protection to tell

I suppose you didn't watch the video that Tony posted, but yes, it was stream shenanigans

Markiplier was streaming his new 'A Heist With Markiplier' series where you could choose which paths to take, A or B, so Mark told his audience to spam green or red emotes to indicate which path they wanted to see most, and so they did

But deleting their entire Google account no questions asked seems way too harsh, especially if the accounts have data on if they're paying money for any of Youtube's paid services and/or are paying money to support their favorite content creators
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 05:46:08 AM by Masterlegodude »

To add gas to the fire, this alone was not the issue by the way, and he did clarify this in the video but:
After "careful" consideration, appeals were also denied.

Dont forget this important detail: YouTube has denied literally every singe appeal from the people banned

appeals are handled by real people

YouTube is a stuffhole website.

We'll have to hit the end of this downward spiral eventually, and it may be sooner than expected.

Google, and other tech Titans, in hot water with the DOJ. Obvious signs of an economic bubble for said tech Titans.

And most relevant, self destructive decisions which speed up both of the previous issues to their logical conclusions.

Anti-trust and economic crashes are coming for these companies, and all they're doing is stepping on the gas.

Youtube really is a loving joke isn't it?