Author Topic: When you spend 10 years on a Save and finally make it somehow  (Read 1647 times)

I applaud you on this, I absolutely love it.

To me this means more than just an old game with a big build in it. It's more than that, it's a childhood and an infinite source of possibilities. And you chose to keep on and finish what you started for 10 years, by then a lot of people have quit or gave up on things. This game should be considered more than just a memory.

Perhaps I'm just raving and rambling on about old times but whatever. The game lives on.

:cookie:

I absolutely loving love this.

amazingly unique build

If you're going out, you're going out with a bang, one that's been building up for 10 years. But that aside the city looks amazing, some could say it looks a bit choppy but even then I love the effort and little details you've put together, it looks really lively

If you're going out, you're going out with a bang, one that's been building up for 10 years. But that aside the city looks amazing, some could say it looks a bit choppy but even then I love the effort and little details you've put together, it looks really lively
you can definitely see how his build style has changed over the years and it really makes the city charming

I absolutely loving love this.
Funny thing is that I kept quitting, thats why it took me 10 years lmao
Jokes aside, I did a lot of versions and rebuilds

you can definitely see how his build style has changed over the years and it really makes the city charming
1.I wanted to make it square and chop-ish, got a lot of inspiration from that cartoon called the powerpuff girls (square-ish cars)

2.Who said im going away, yes I might jump on the brickabia bandwagon, but I will always play this game, my kids better like this game or Im gonna whoop their butt, JK

Funny thing is that I kept quitting, thats why it took me 10 years lmao
Jokes aside, I did a lot of versions and rebuilds
I left the area under the bed and most of the floor level untouched or with little to none modification to showcase that, also for nostalgic purposes. I think the area near the bridges is at my peak of artistic potential