My opinion on Brickadia

Author Topic: My opinion on Brickadia  (Read 8598 times)

I'm glad I didn't waste my time on my castle for so many years in blockland because I can just move it over to a new game.

That's all I care about lol

The games aren't even comparable right now. Brickadia won't have near the number of features Blockland has for at least another year. Mod support, which is what I'm waiting for, is probably even farther away.
I know you heard this a gillion times, Im a noob and new on the forums. So far the forums are less toxic than I expected, maybe bcs most players left and the game is in a coma, idk

trogtor cloning software
Well if you think about it, for a game with such features, it takes a while to make or update in time, I mean blockland had a long evolution, im pretty sure for example v12 had a lot less features than lets say v19, I know that for a fact, Ive been playing since v12 from what I remember, I also tried v8, kinda garbage (used an older setup file I got from old.blockland versions or something like it)

trogtor cloning software

Whats up with this guy anyways, is he like notorious on the forums? Hope hes not high rank

trogtor is the high gatekeeper to the floating city

u have committed a cardinal sin by invoking his presence on this lowly earth of ours

Whats up with this guy anyways, is he like notorious on the forums?
notoriously handsome. hes generally considered an A/S tier forumer

thanks guys I'm hard now

Whats up with this guy anyways, is he like notorious on the forums? Hope hes not high rank
he will destroy you at the mear peep of his name

hes a level 99 mage with connections to the knights of templar, rumor has it he's 967 years old but no one knows for sure

he will destroy you at the mear peep of his name

hes a level 99 mage with connections to the knights of templar, rumor has it he's 967 years old but no one knows for sure
He was pretty nice with me so far

I hate trogtor and the clique and trogtor

torgtor shave your pube beard forgeten groos ass

trogtor is the high gatekeeper to the floating city

u have committed a cardinal sin by invoking his presence on this lowly earth of ours
when can he be a

trogtor is the final boss of this gym

this is a me thread now

this is a me thread now
Can I put my bread inside you? You look like a very neat toaster that can roast my buns nicely.