reach on pc is OUT

Author Topic: reach on pc is OUT  (Read 3165 times)

you heard it here folks :^)
available on gamepass if you're into that for whatever reason
also preorders are now up - entire collection is $40, reach is $10
edit: TODAYS THE DAY Here we gO
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 03:20:47 PM by Mr Queeba »

wow I wasn't sure when to expect it. this is awesome. pre-ordered the MCC, really looking forward to playing Halo again

at that price why would you not get the entire collection lmao

at that price why would you not get the entire collection lmao
Not like it's wrong to give people options, even if the whole game is cheap. Pretty nice of them, tbh.

it's the only thing I would preorder. but i'm not.

here we go gamers
btw any of you got an interest in playing co op sometime?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:47:04 PM by Mr Queeba »

27gb too much. too busy installing modern warfare season 1 update. my reasoning is that I have already played reach a stuff ton in my life and not much of modern warfare. so I will let reach install tonight and try it out tomorrow instead

reach is still the worst halo
i cant say anything about 4 or 5 tho cause i havent played them

forget u

I've played 4 and 5 and can say that 5 is worse than 4, which is worse than Reach, and i actually like Reach, 4 and 5 are varying degrees of bad, however

if i wasnt a broke uni student living off of crisps and water i'd buy this stuff

I played the campaign for 9 hours yesterday. it's so good to play a Halo game again. although I hated the space battle in Long Night of Solace, it was really frustrating and I kept dying lol.

I wonder how long it will take them to port Halo 1 considering it was already released on PC over a decade ago. I figure the only content they'd need to add is the anniversary graphics. then again I know nothing about their dev process.

It's basic UI stuff right now, but people are already modding MCC PC

There's already a mod that unlocks forge mode with no budget and additional objects, but it is janky right now

I can't wait for Halo CE so that we can finally have Custom Edition again and see the return of maps like Hugeass, Yoyorast Island, and Chronopolis

if i wasnt a broke uni student living off of crisps and water i'd buy this stuff
You can join Xbox gamepass for $1 for three months and play right now. Just turn off auto renewal afterwards so you don’t forget. You do get it on the Microsoft store and not steam but even steam requires you to have a Microsoft account.