Author Topic: reach on pc is OUT  (Read 3164 times)

multiplayer is better than i remember but still nowhere near its predecessors and successors. feels a whole lot better with KB+M than it did on controller. weapon selection is pretty lacking. i mean, only 17 small arms and most of them are useless, boring, or both? bungie really cut the roster down to the practically identical weapons.

campaign still sucks ass, though. took a little over three hours for my first playthrough (on heroic) and i felt like i was playing slowly. every member of noble team is less developed than sgt. stacker yet we're expected to have TE FEELS when they start getting killed off. can't say i plan on replaying any of the levels after getting all the 'chiev-o's, either.

9 years late but i beat campaign for the 1st time
was fun

the campaign in the port seems a bit sketchy, especially the audio. the multiplayer seems more solid, but I only played two matches
weapon selection is pretty lacking. i mean, only 17 small arms and most of them are useless, boring, or both? bungie really cut the roster down to the practically identical weapons.
this series of sentences is pretty confusing. CE had 10 guns, 2 had 14, and halo 3 had exactly 17 (excluding mounted weapons). what unique weapons were you hoping for? the spiker and mauler? the spiker is a needler that doesn't track targets or explode, and the mauler is literally just a worse shotgun
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 02:04:52 PM by Foxscotch »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 05:03:03 PM by Masterlegodude »