Valve announces new VR title "Half-Life: Alyx" TRAILER OUT TRAILER OUT

Author Topic: Valve announces new VR title "Half-Life: Alyx" TRAILER OUT TRAILER OUT  (Read 7164 times)

its real guys trust me guys it's verified
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 04:59:16 PM by Renousim »

Yeah, it's real. For some reason I just feel... Nothing. I guess playing it safe by releasing a prequel instead of 3 is a good move, but not many people can even afford VR, so it's not like a lot of people are going to be able to experience this new installation in the series. If VR even becomes mainstream, it's going to take a long time before it becomes the new norm and it becomes affordable for the average person. It just feels like a hollow victory.

Yeah, it's real. For some reason I just feel... Nothing. I guess playing it safe by releasing a prequel instead of 3 is a good move, but not many people can even afford VR, so it's not like a lot of people are going to be able to experience this new installation in the series. If VR even becomes mainstream, it's going to take a long time before it becomes the new norm and it becomes affordable for the average person. It just feels like a hollow victory.
I'll save my excitement for gameplay footage

I'll save my excitement for gameplay footage
Yeah, that's a fair assessment. I still hope it's an amazing game, obviously. I mean, it's Valve. So I'm hoping I can be proven wrong here. It just sucks that people like me won't be able to personally experience this game.

the chepest vr is the price of and xbox......... no excues

the chepest vr is the price of and xbox......... no excues
tyler mcvicker has one he got for 200 with controllers

forget yeah this is gonna be cool.

if you look hard enough you can find a WMR headset with controllers for less than 200. i got mine for 125

i got my Oculus rift on fb marketplace for 150 bucks

people that already own vr gang

>half life
aww yea-
>vr
aight, bout to head out

I want to join vr gang. is it worth it.

I got lucky earlier this year and sniped an Oculus Rift that came with the headset, controllers, and 3 towers for about 200$ + free shipping off of Amazon. I think they were doing clearance because 2 months later they announced and released the Oculus Rift S.