Pokemon Sword and Shield - The good and the bad

Author Topic: Pokemon Sword and Shield - The good and the bad  (Read 5862 times)

breeding because thats super fun and not loving horrible
lol yeah. At least on sword and shield eggs are extremely fast and easy to produce and hatch. Just do the rotom rally and your egg will hatch in no time

so, the pokemon direct
new stuff was announced, including more loving REGIONAL VARIANTS i loving hate regional variants so much eUGHgghhgh

the starters now have gmax forms, inteleon now gets to join exeggutor and sirfetched in the 'so tall the artwork gets shrank to hell and back' gang. he also has an actual loving gun which is fun atleast

also the legendary birds have regional variants now (WHYYYYY GOD) and there are new regis fsr

and also 2 new legendaries, one being a barafur (that evolves! game freak, breaking the standard doesn't make you cool) and the other being the nihilanth from half life

not looking 2 good. im hoping they're just showing the worst of the game like they did with the initial trailers of sw/sh and this expansion pack doesn't blow ass

OH AND ALSO THE POKEMON THAT WEREN'T IN THE GAME DUE TO THE DEX CUT? THOSE ARE DLC NOW! loving PAY UP lmfao

i loving hate regional variants so much they always use them so they can tackle an unused type combo with minimal effort

ice/steel, ice/fairy, electric/psychic, poison/fairy, dark/normal (bad type combo but whatever), ice/fire, and so many others just got the regional variant treatment and i guarantee gf isn't going to go back to them

:(

oh yeah and rock/electric too. rock/fire got lucky, he has coalossal instead of idk a stuffty regional variant of nosepass where he has a coal mustache and a volcano tophat or something

I hate regional variants too. the concept itself isn't bad but the designs have all been terrible. and paid DLC just doesn't make sense for the franchise imo. at that rate why not commit to a second version/sequel??

I hate regional variants too. the concept itself isn't bad but the designs have all been terrible.
loving reminds me i been meaning to write why galarian ponyta is the worst pokemon design out of all of them
  • is a regional variant
  • is a kanto regional variant
  • literally just a recolor
  • misleading typing. it is obviously fairy, but it's psychic for no reason (people in the fakemon community wont shut up about how ITS BECAUSE UNICORNS CURE DISEASES like the ability immunity don't exist. stockholm syndrome at its finest)
  • evolves into ANOTHER fairy/psychic type
  • evolution is loving ugly as stuff
  • could've been a cool fairy/steel type to replace klefki, big missed opportunity
  • the trailer in which it was revealed was the worst thing ever; for the uninitiated, pokemon did a livestream of literally nothing for a full day and at the end it revealed galarian ponyta and nothing else.
  • and in the same trailer its dumbass was revealed they were too lazy to double check for rendering errors; its tail was missing.

all pokemon games are bad

lowkey im just talking smack cause I wish I had that hair....

new regi's gang GANG
AND THEY'RE COMING BACK TO GALAR
WE DON'T STOP WINNING

game has been ruined by hackers/cheaters already. people have been using these USB sticks that u can buy online that allow you to 'macro' movement in the game; effectively being able to farm shinies and dens while not even actually playing the game. one of the people i know irl bought one and he farms while he's at work

It doesn't matter how much DLC they make for these games - the games are ruined; at least from an online competitive standpoint

game has been ruined by hackers/cheaters already.
you are wrong
game has been ruined by hackers/cheaters already. people have been using these USB sticks that u can buy online that allow you to 'macro' movement in the game; effectively being able to farm shinies and dens while not even actually playing the game. one of the people i know irl bought one and he farms while he's at work

It doesn't matter how much DLC they make for these games - the games are ruined; at least from an online competitive standpoint
people who farm shinies are already not even playing the game so whatever.
bitches be like "the artificial excitement of grinding for 4 hours to find a shiny beats the genuine excitement of encountering a shiny without expecting it"

imagine farming for shinies

this post was made by the pkhex gang

it amazes me how people still play pokemon. every game is mechanically identical to the previous

The same could be said about ALL yearly sports games where the only differences are new players.

damn not even pokemon is safe from DLC, rip video games