The only way to revive Blockland, period

Author Topic: The only way to revive Blockland, period  (Read 10639 times)

i do agree that retaining new players is our biggest challenge. i tried to get my friends to play this jaunt but they didn't get the craze

well valve didn't make blockland now did they
Yeah no stuff they didn't. I'm just saying that they made TF2 free to play and it worked out.

I don't think anything will save BL though. Meh, everything will die one day. Including the universe.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:02:47 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

Yeah, say that to Valve.
No offense, ever since CSGO became FTP its cancer, look at the community now, cyka blyat simulator 9000

i do agree that retaining new players is our biggest challenge. i tried to get my friends to play this jaunt but they didn't get the craze
Y o u t u b e r s mate

Yeah no stuff they didn't. I'm just saying that they made TF2 free to play and it worked out.

I don't think anything will save BL though. Meh, everything will die one day. Including the universe.
I think blockland deserves a few more years, this game is a gold gem, look at roblox, old and still going

I think blockland deserves a few more years, this game is a gold gem, look at roblox, old and still going
That is because roblox has a bigger following with an active dev team. Blockland doesn't have that.

That is because roblox has a bigger following with an active dev team. Blockland doesn't have that.
*Also youtubers promoting it, see what I did there

*Also youtubers promoting it, see what I did there

sorry did we mention ACTIVE DEVELOPER TEAM

you mentioned small to medium subscribed youtubers, but can you name any specific examples of youtubers who seem like they'd be interested?

joel has expressed interest in playing bl before but it seemed like he was being ironic so idk

sorry did we mention ACTIVE DEVELOPER TEAM
No need to scream slick, also forget the devs, we dont need them to promote this game (hope they dont get offended for what I said)

you mentioned small to medium subscribed youtubers, but can you name any specific examples of youtubers who seem like they'd be interested?
Like this guy, perfect fit, not to roostery, 61k subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5KO0xAtpLU

Ik the video is old, but you can find newer examples like this guy, but hes annoying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mlTFqQSSG0

joel has expressed interest in playing bl before but it seemed like he was being ironic so idk
Dont ask or try to talk to bigger youtubers, most of them think they are the stuff so no thanks
Usually I like youtubers around 10k-100k, not to small, but not too big and roostery
Usually people around 50k are the most decent from my experience. They know something but they aint nothing, also since they are not that big they could use some ideas and suggestions and actually care and talk to their fans, unlike some people out there. I replied to a guy and gave him 2 links with 2 dudes who tired the game, one of them is kinda annoying tho.

You can insert quotes from multiple posts into a single post via the topic summary below the Post Reply box.

Considering Blockland has been featured in a handful of popular Youtube videos with little apparent benefit, any future benefit would likely be similarly negliable.

Face it. There's only one way this ship is going from here, so enjoy whatever you want onboard while it lasts.

pewdiepie asks for over 10,000 dollars just to play a game

So, good luck.