The only way to revive Blockland, period

Author Topic: The only way to revive Blockland, period  (Read 10848 times)

the game just isn't that good buddy

the game just isn't that good buddy
*Using the forums to say that is not a good point, buddy

*Using the forums to say that is not a good point, buddy

Where else is he suppose to say it, 4chan?

Where else is he suppose to say it, 4chan?
Its not the thing that he used it, its the perspective, its like me saying roblox sucks on their forums, why bother use them then.

Its not the thing that he used it, its the perspective, its like me saying roblox sucks on their forums, why bother use them then.

The government sucks.

But I'm exercising my free speech to say that so from that perspective why bother saying that then?

The government sucks.

But I'm exercising my free speech to say that so from that perspective why bother saying that then?

Thats a good point, but last time I checked free speech isnt part of the goverment and against it. The Gov actually wants progressive tyranny to shut us up, look at the mainstream media fighting youtubers.

the game sucks
Sorry for my toxicity but kys, this game is a gem
The only reason this game sucks now is the dead community who dont update or work on it
Dont worry brickadia might fix that

nothing is going to revive this loving 10 year old game it has nothing of value or interest

nothing is going to revive this loving 10 year old game it has nothing of value or interest
haters gonna hate

I don't understand how you can be this stupid
Reported again for stalking and being annoying
Edit: stop making this personal, we are talking about the game, you egomaniac

i've accepted that this game is going to be dead soon, and TBH it's on borrowed time at this point

Reported again for stalking and being annoying
It's probably too late at this point to warn you but Badspot doesn't care about that and you'll probably just get your report button removed soon.

i've accepted that this game is going to be dead soon, and TBH it's on borrowed time at this point
-_-