Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz  (Read 46798 times)

there are traitors in your midst it must seem

is it possible for there to be two blocklanders of the year 2019

honestly irrel is such a wholesome person and im really grateful for him and khaz is just really loving hot and i don't want to have to choose

i wouldnt mind tbh the fact that he has that many votes and i literally dont know who he is like i gotta give credit when its due

I guess it's because of Irrel's freshness and lack of forum presence is why he has such fewer votes, but he really does deserve the spotlight for all his help and contributions in just the relatively small amount of time he's been a part of this community

who keeps voting on the khaz vs redconer one lol that stuff closed yesterday

wow this poll has a massive turnout

can we actually start a poll to declare khaz and irrel the best blocklanders of 2019

wow this poll has a massive turnout
thats because its probably being loving rigged by the blockhead r9k transloveual support group

thats because its probably being loving rigged by the blockhead r9k transloveual support group
what

vote khaz or ur homophobic. and THATS on uchis.

i wouldnt mind tbh the fact that he has that many votes and i literally dont know who he is like i gotta give credit when its due
you don't know who i am because i'm not really a forumer like conan said, and i haven't made a lot of tangible stuff that i can point to and be like "hey there i did this" other than ny2020

i'm honestly surprised i made it this far but that's kind of the way things are with me, i ended up a moderator on the bcc for forget knows what reason and it's been fun

Im On phone only i cant vote, consider accepting my vote for Khaz

vote irrel if u don't play merps
vote khaz if u play family rp

man i havent touched either server in years
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 05:12:17 AM by Khaz »