✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz

Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz  (Read 46824 times)

gytyyhgffffff suffocated from their lack of vowels. Drydess proceeds to round 3!

Round 2: Poll #22 - Robot1232 vs 16-Bit

Current bracket:

Voting link: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=159

Reminder: Sharing the above voting link will not work. In order to vote, the person first has to click the link specifically from this topic. Share the link to this topic instead.

please for the love of loving god put me in the poll

Justice

third place gets to go up against tony

if your marble-sized richard wasn't in your loving ass squirming in there all the time you would've seen the loving thread to at least nominate yourself
go suck a doorknob because that's the closest you'll get to affection

if your marble-sized richard wasn't in your loving ass squirming in there all the time you would've seen the loving thread to at least nominate yourself

Seems kinda weird that to collect nominations for an entire year it requires nominating in an abscure thread for a week.

What about players that went missing 6 months ago but were releasing cool loving mods but they can't loving nominate themselves

you not being nominated sure says a lot lol

It is finally time for round 3! Now that the most of the weak candidates have been culled, these contests should get a lot more interesting from here out.

Round 3: Poll #23 - Conan vs Electrk

Current bracket:

Voting link: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=160

Reminder: Sharing the above voting link will not work. In order to vote, the person first has to click the link specifically from this topic. Share the link to this topic instead.

you not being nominated sure says a lot lol

yeah it says this is rigged

Justice
soviet was born without the knee chromosome
a battle for the ages

Seems kinda weird that to collect nominations for an entire year it requires nominating in an abscure thread for a week.

What about players that went missing 6 months ago but were releasing cool loving mods but they can't loving nominate themselves
not if i take yours first
then give us proof

So much this.

I’ve never heard of either of these people

I’ve never heard of either of these people
Conan is the guy that did that thing with the one thing and the other thing, and i think Electrk is just some habitual problem user............ :nes: