Author Topic: ✨ Blocklander of the Year 2019 ✨ - Khaz  (Read 46756 times)

now how the forget im supposed to beat one of these brothers damn if i beat seth stuff

cant wait for irrel vs conan

cant wait for irrel vs conan
Irrel didn't make a cake with legs

Just saying...

if i get voted blocklander of the year im making something along those lines as celebration

maybe people will finally get arms

if i get voted blocklander of the year im making something along those lines as celebration

maybe people will finally get arms
god you moist bastard those arms better be so so loving big jhuge and so GODDAMN ripped or i swear upon the one testicle i have left after a CBT incident gone horrifically wrong, scarring me for life, that i will shred the webbing between your fingers with the thinnest piece of paper known the man

im a boy (male) and i have more testosterone in my single living ball than you have combined with the testosterone of every one of the guys running a train on you every saturday at the holiday motel on arbutus and eighth at 8:30 PM

only the thickest of women for me bartender, yes siree

irrel slipped in fake ballets also vote jeprimer

During the rocket jump obby race challenge, weapon damage was accidentally enabled for a moment and jeprimer blew snot2 straight out off the arena with a strangely well aimed rocket. jeprimer continues to round 4!

Round 3: Poll #28 - gr8dayseth vs Khaz

Current bracket:

Voting link: https://vote.block.land/?action=viewPoll&poll=165

Reminder: Sharing the above voting link will not work. In order to vote, the person first has to click the link specifically from this topic. Share the link to this topic instead.

It's cool to see that you guys still like doing this six years later

khaz definitely deserves this more than me and i'm very glad he's already winning

oh god my poll is coming up soon oh god uh

i dont idle in grifball matches, that's why you should vote for me B)

khaz definitely deserves this more than me and i'm very glad he's already winning
<333

During the rocket jump obby race challenge, weapon damage was accidentally enabled for a moment and jeprimer blew snot2 straight out off the arena with a strangely well aimed rocket. jeprimer continues to round 4!