Youtube Rewind 2019 is... a watchmojo top video!!

Author Topic: Youtube Rewind 2019 is... a watchmojo top video!!  (Read 1597 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lAe1cqCOXo

0 budget, kinda reminds me of youtube rewind 2011 lol

playing it safe
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 12:10:27 PM by MrLoL² »

comments are bad
I thought it was just a Pewdiepie thing that stopped once he addressed it, but i guess not

comments are a product of reddit

comments are unfunny and unclever
also youtube is completely oblivious to what they were supposed to learn from the backlash from last year

it doesnt help that they have to encompass youtube as a whole into a highlight video and if they put in a bunch of memes n crap the majority of the youtube audience (boomers) wouldn't get it
its obvious they just went "welp, its not worth putting any actual effort into these things, here have some clip compilation we made in 5 minutes"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 05:08:11 PM by Mr Queeba »

imagine being such a boring company that you make a top 10 video for your year recap video lol

imagine being such a boring company that you make a top 10 video for your year recap video lol
That's kind of what the rewinds used to be before they did higher budget stuff and got actual content creators involved

They probably went back to the old format because it worked back then

now everyone copy pasting the pinned comment lol

That's kind of what the rewinds used to be before they did higher budget stuff and got actual content creators involved

They probably went back to the old format because it worked back then
fair, but "back then" is when people thought fred was funny

yeah same it was good. very good.

last year we made something you didn't like so this year we'll make another thing you didn't like