Poll

what

i stand.
16 (47.1%)
i sit.
18 (52.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: peeing standing up or sitting down (2019 edition)  (Read 2040 times)

It depends... If I'm drunk hungover I'll sit, but otherwise I stand

it's a matter of whether you also have to stuff or not

these are truth

Toilets were literally designed for sitting, urinals and the outdoors were designed for standing.

Standing to use a traditional toilet is for degenerates.

Toilets were literally designed for sitting, urinals and the outdoors were designed for standing.

Standing to use a traditional toilet is for degenerates.
this

theres literally no reason to stand at a toilet or youre just a cigarette

Natural born sniper, ALWAYS standing up and aimed toward the center to assert my dominance in ANY house hold.

i dont sit or stand. i squat over the toilet bowl, start peeing, jump, and then quickly get into a flying squirrel position, so i will float. kinda like waterjets, but with pee

If you sit just to pee, you're risking touching the inside of the bowl unnecessarily 😨

If you sit just to pee, you're risking touching the inside of the bowl unnecessarily 😨
unless your snake is 50 feet long soft this doesnt happen

Or you have a toilet for smurfs

Natural born sniper, ALWAYS standing up and aimed toward the center to assert my dominance in ANY house hold.
i stuff (this isnt a loving pun forget you) you not, my cousin would literally do this straight in the middle of the top seat when he was younger

i stuff (this isnt a loving pun forget you) you not, my cousin would literally do this straight in the middle of the top seat when he was younger
how do you know

how do you know
i think literally anyone would know if that happened