good VR games

Author Topic: good VR games  (Read 2119 times)

my rift s comes in on tuesday and i'm mainly using it for google earth VR because i'm autisticly in love with geography. i think after 1000+ hours of google earth i will want to do something else, what other (preferably free) things can you do with google glass. i mean VR. thanks,

Superhot VR should be a priority if what you're looking for is games

« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 09:14:04 PM by Mr Queeba »

I don't recommend anything with direct traveling.

slime rancher vr
oh sweet i forgot about that. love slimey ranchy

best saber
noted. i am good at guitar hero and games like that so this is up my starfish

Superhot VR should be a priority if what you're looking for is games
very cool

audica
very cool as well

I don't recommend anything with direct traveling.
thank you

vr games are expensive as forget. but if theres any games i would recommend spending money on its Beat Saber and H3VR (Hot Dogs, Horse Shoes & Hand Grenades)

beatsaber is probably the most fun ive ever had in vr. once you get good at it you can install a mod manager and play some hard songs that people make.

H3VR is like a weapon simulator. best gun play ive seen in any vr game with a HUGE selection of weapons. its a shame that theres no real goal in the game and its mostly just a forget around. they have 'game modes' but i really don't care for them. This game kinda has a learning curve but once you learn it its so much fun.

as far as any other games, Super Hot is fun but really short. GORN is really fun but also really short. also theres this one game called Climbey thats pretty cheap and fun.

space pirate trainer maybe

thumper

Boneworks
It just released and the reviews are exponentially high.

pokerstars vr is a great game to feed your gambling addiction (or to just forget around)

Boneworks
It just released and the reviews are exponentially high.
gmod 2: garry's had enough

Played a bit of Arizona Sunshine, pretty fun but I'm not sure how well it holds up in the long run.

Pavlov and/or those other war games, they seem like a hoot to play with other people.