Author Topic: what's your worst injury (2019 edition)  (Read 2497 times)

last year I tried to break my fall by putting my arms forward and broke my elbow, how about you

I put a forget load of micro-fractures up the right side of my right hand by punching things. Pinkie and Ring finger knuckle hurt to touch and move on a consistent basis.

Things I've punched:
Dry Wall
My monitor
PS3
Wood Log
Metal barrel
Concrete wall
Bed

200 IQ. Will most likely regret everything I've punched when I turn 30.

one time I was running really fast and I tripped and a few chromosomes came out but I put them back in

I put a forget load of micro-fractures up the right side of my right hand by punching things. Pinkie and Ring finger knuckle hurt to touch and move on a consistent basis.

Things I've punched:
Dry Wall
My monitor
PS3
Wood Log
Metal barrel
Concrete wall
Bed

i can somewhat relate but not on the same level. we had a game in middle school where you and another person would see how long you could continuously punch the side of the school's brick wall while we waited for our bus and it forgeted up my right hand after months of playing. stupid ass kids

for me it is either a sprained ankle or a chipped tooth

whichever yall feel is worse

you really weren't kidding at boosting your topic count, huh

i have very few injuries

one time my achilles tendon ripped that was fun
i also had an brown town fissure once that was excruciatingly painful

broke my wrist jumping over my backyard fence. landed on the concrete lol

pssh, stubbing ur toe beats all of those........

a broken heart from trusting these hoes...🙁

a broken heart from trusting these hoes...🙁
damn... I felt that

a broken ass from phantos richard

a broken ass from phantos richard
same but pretend this is the xmas list thread

Things I've punched:
Dry Wall
My monitor
PS3
Wood Log
Metal barrel
Concrete wall
Bed

You're punching wrong. One of the first things they teach you if you're learning to fight is to angle your punch so you never hit with your fingers or ring/pinkie knuckles.
You keep the knuckles of your index and tertiary fingers lined up with the bones of your wrist and arm, that way you're absorbing the force using your strongest bones and causing yourself the least amount of damage.
I punch things like walls, doors, metal carts, etc. all the time and it hurts bad if you hit at the wrong angle. I've punched my knuckles bloody before, and there are dents in the back of a metal door to serve as a reminder of this.

Anyway, I've never personally had anything bad enough that I had to go to the hospital or anything, but I've accidentally sliced my hands open on many occasions.
I once slipped with a very sharp knife and sliced the side of my thumb wide open. I probably should have gotten stitches for it, but doctors are expensive. I didn't even go when it got infected, I just used some antibiotics we had from when the dad cut off the tip of one of his fingers off at work. I still have the scar.
Interestingly enough, once it had stopped bleeding, I took a closer look at it, and could see where I had almost cut into a blood vessel, so it was almost way worse than it was.

Split the area between my pinkie toe and my 4th toe while i was chasing one of my mom's cats. I barely remember it since I was like 6 but I remember it being a really deep cut.