Author Topic: new xbox console - xbox series x  (Read 3415 times)

Name is stupid as forget but theyre leveraging the new Zen 2 which is loving phenomenal. Consoles have always done optimization really well, so it'll be really cool to see how it performs with a CPU that's already a powerhouse. Seems like theyre trying to bridge the gap between PC and Console (and cross play is really changing the landscape for gaming in general).

i want microsoft to name my children

I kind of thought they were unveiling some sort of Xbox smart fridge when they started the trailer with those close ups

So with this being a series, does that mean every new Xbox generation that comes out from now on is going to be called something like the Xbox X10, X20, etc? Would finally allow Microsoft to recover from when they shot themselves in the foot by jumping straight to the "360" branding 15 years ago.

How many controllers are going to be included?

I do like how both Microsoft and Sony are keeping back-compat in mind going forward. Although I know its mainly possible by default now due to both using x86 instead some ohter out the ass architecture.

Likely 1 going by every other console or xbox released.

usually consoles will ship with 1 controller - sometimes there are bundles that come with 2 or so

I kind of thought they were unveiling some sort of Xbox smart fridge when they started the trailer with those close ups

Good to know i'm not the only one who thought that

i wanna buy two and call them the twin towers

I do like how both Microsoft and Sony are keeping back-compat in mind going forward. Although I know its mainly possible by default now due to both using x86 instead some ohter out the ass architecture.
Likely 1 going by every other console or xbox released.
no loving way what
i know the xbox one x uses x86 but does the ps4 do too?

edit: wow it does jesus christ

no loving way what
i know the xbox one x uses x86 but does the ps4 do too?
wth else would it use