[BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange  (Read 3857 times)

politics being this divided is absolutely an issue. its a product of people digging into their side and not having serious and open discussions, instead using things like memes and twitter to mock and lambast the opposing side.

if you close yourself off to thinking about an issue from the other side, you will end up as part of the problem. even if you are right, by whatever standards you use.

politics being this divided is absolutely an issue. its a product of people digging into their side and not having serious and open discussions, instead using things like memes and twitter to mock and lambast the opposing side.

if you close yourself off to thinking about an issue from the other side, you will end up as part of the problem. even if you are right, by whatever standards you use.
absolutely not. this is not the product of being "politically correct" or "being polarized"

this is a cop-out answer to sidestep the real cause which is: money is allowed in politics in the united states. people are right in this thread in saying that this is all a sham spectacle. They pretend to be divided but when it comes to actual things that will affect us they are incredibly one-sided.

my proof for this: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/18/us/politics/senate-pentagon-spending-bill.html

a 700 billion dollar INCREASE in military spending passed UNANIMOUSLY.

no one wanted this, a large portion of the public is against this (this is verified by polls), yet the government passed it because it benefits their wealthy friends in the military industrial complex.

this is not a republican or democrat thing this is a "who serves the interest of capital" thing. the answer is that the government is controlled by the rich and will keep being controlled by the rich until we put an end to money in politics, not by voting in billionaires like Annoying Orange, bloomberg or delaney and definitely not by voting in their puppets like joe biden or pete buttigieg

at this rate things will only continue to get more and more divided until this country collapses tbh

no one:
your weird cousin/uncle who spends too much time in the computer: THIS CALLS FOR CIVIL WAR, WE'RE LIVING IN A CLOWN WORLD, Annoying Orange 2020 IS GOING TO HAPPEN

Did you people forget "a house divided can not stand"
can it you divided ass bitch

at this rate things will only continue to get more and more divided until this country collapses tbh
civil war 2?

hmMMMMMMMMMmmm bomb the government i must. dismantle the country i must

all the old nerds in congress that have been serving for like 400 years just need to cycle out, maybe then us younguns can unforget politics :iceCream:

Young-uns will forget politics even worse than old hats tbh

Can you imagine a government full of AOCs and Rashida Talibs? It would be atrocious.

Young-uns will forget politics even worse than old hats tbh

Can you imagine a government full of AOCs and Rashida Talibs? It would be atrocious.
you mean amazing

id rather have 40 AOCs than 40 joe bidens

I'd rather have our leadership decapitated

civil war 2?
i hope so lol, will make this existence a bit more interesting at the very least