[BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Majority of House votes to Impeach Annoying Orange  (Read 3860 times)

We should have Ninja become president so that he can make America floss again

I'd rather have our leadership decapitated

this but unironically

absolutely not. this is not the product of being "politically correct" or "being polarized"

this is a cop-out answer to sidestep the real cause which is: money is allowed in politics in the united states. people are right in this thread in saying that this is all a sham spectacle. They pretend to be divided but when it comes to actual things that will affect us they are incredibly one-sided.

my proof for this: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/18/us/politics/senate-pentagon-spending-bill.html

a 700 billion dollar INCREASE in military spending passed UNANIMOUSLY.

no one wanted this, a large portion of the public is against this (this is verified by polls), yet the government passed it because it benefits their wealthy friends in the military industrial complex.

this is not a republican or democrat thing this is a "who serves the interest of capital" thing. the answer is that the government is controlled by the rich and will keep being controlled by the rich until we put an end to money in politics, not by voting in billionaires like Annoying Orange, bloomberg or delaney and definitely not by voting in their puppets like joe biden or pete buttigieg

forget off sensationalist filth, we have no time to listen to you ramble about your lack of self awareness.

take the top 5 streamers of every twitch category and just put them in the white house

jerma 985 for office

instead of a wall we'll build a giant enemy spider

so let me get this straight.

Democrats will obviously vote yes.

Republicans will obviously vote no.

Guess who has more votes than republicans? The democrats.

Seems like a fair vote to me.
well that kinda is how first past the post voting systems work

take the top 5 streamers of every twitch category and just put them in the white house
korean mukbang slurp army 2020

jerma 985 for office

instead of the pledge of allegiance its a pledge to jex

korean mukbang slurp army 2020
yes. YES. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS SSSSSS

forget off sensationalist filth, we have no time to listen to you ramble about your lack of self awareness.
k

jerma 985 for office

With V-Dub as vice president
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 01:16:12 PM by Masterlegodude »

Young-uns will forget politics even worse than old hats tbh

Can you imagine a government full of AOCs and Rashida Talibs? It would be atrocious.
yeah and republicans will all be ben shapiros and charlie kirks

we're really in for it huh

waaa waaaa waaa