impeachment process doesn't seem fair to me lol

Author Topic: impeachment process doesn't seem fair to me lol  (Read 1845 times)

let me get this straight the impeachment process is determined by republican and democrat votes, right?

Well the democrats have more votes than the republicans, right?

It's obvious all the dems will vote yes and all the reps will vote no, right?

Seems like it was a 1 sided election and no sides agreed at all.

did you really need to make a separate thread for this

did you really need to make a separate thread for this

Do I really need to post in a megathread?

it has to pass through the senate too you know, where the republicans dominate, this is just the house hearing.

the fact that Congress is controlled by the democrats is not the problem though, those people were voted in there to represent their constituents

how in the flying forget is it not fair there are 50 billion steps and two forgetin parties to ensure that it is

you dont complain when its the opposite so you kinda invalidate your own point

Personally I'd rather NOT have Mike Pence as president

u meme trog but thats the feeling his constituents probably actually feel

how in the flying forget is it not fair there are 50 billion steps and two forgetin parties to ensure that it is

How is it not fair? Hmmmm.

232 democrat votes

196 republican votes

1 independent vote.

And both parties (I am not counting independent) are loving biased as forget and 99.9% of them will only vote for the best interest of their party and not come together and think logically and actually loving agree on something.

And since democrats have the most votes this leads to a 1 sided poll. 3 democrats actually voted no and it still didn't matter because they had more seats and the rest of them voted yes as loving expected. I sure as hell was not shocked at this outcome.

So there is something loving wrong here with our political process, the founding fathers were against the 2 party system FOR A REASON

And then we are going to see the exact same loving poll results except opposite in the senate.

Because in the senate there are more republicans than democrats.

Guess which result will win?

Spoiler alert, every republican in the senate will vote no. Every democrat will vote yes.

There are more republicans than democrats so republicans will win.

It's a 1 sided loving poll at the house and at the senate and if you don't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

it's like we need a loving electoral college just for the house and the senate.

because this is ridiculous. It's a good thing the presidential election requires the electoral college.

it's like we need a loving electoral college just for the house and the senate.

because this is ridiculous. It's a good thing the presidential election requires the electoral college.
I for one am a supporter of state level electoral colleges.

That doesn't mean you'll win because every state needs equal representation if we went by population it would be unfair to other states. That's why we have the electoral college.

Derp.

:nes: