[NEWS] america kills iranian general (ww3 probably just started)

Author Topic: [NEWS] america kills iranian general (ww3 probably just started)  (Read 6378 times)

not posting sources every bias says the same thing

basically you should think of what would happen if the Vice President was assassinated. we would go to war. Iran is funded largely by China so if the US declares war on iran its WW3 time

so who else is dodging the draft

ww3 always probably just started

nah, i doubt china will give 2 stuffs lol

If you seriously think China is going to join Iran in a war against the United States then you really are handicapped.

god loving DAMMIT

looks like Annoying Orange figured out you can start wars to make military stocks go up
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:56:41 PM by Aide33 »

starting 2020 with a bang I see

we on da battlefield 3 timeline now

you cant make this stuff up

Turns out this was because he was planning a coup against the Iraqi government and planned to attack US service members and assassinate the Iraqi president.
If you seriously think China is going to join Iran in a war against the United States then you really are handicapped.
This
Also, this guy is a genuine terrorist. If Iran tries anything the US is going to glass them

Turns out this was because he was planning a coup against the Iraqi government and planned to attack US service members and assassinate the Iraqi president.This
i mean thats what they are gonna say

usa good after all

remember when nancy pelosi knew bush was lying about the WMDs? yeah i member

i mean thats what they are gonna say

usa good after all

remember when nancy pelosi knew bush was lying about the WMDs? yeah i member
Even so, he's an internationally recognized terrorist on foreign soil. you glass his ass every day of the week. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Senior, and Reagan all would have done the same thing
you cant make this stuff up
Annoying Orange's approval ratings are actually doing pretty good for the modern era.